www.lollybadcock.com

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Lolly Badcock

www.lollybadcock.com

Post by Lolly Badcock »

Hi everyone,

As you may know i have left my hubby and moved to London and had a whole change of life along with my new TV contract and been working nearly everyday which has resulted in my website not being updated and maintained. I also dont currently have internet at home.

Firstly i cant stress how sorry i really am but at the time i had to be selfish to myself and sort my own life out and everything else has come second. Things are sorted now and improvments are in the process of being made.

I have done the whole site myself including the editing, updating etc which is now clear that i dont have the time to manage this myslef to the standard required with my busy work load and other commitments.

Please bare with me as alternative arangements are being put into place and i am currently in discussions with a company to take on the shooting, editing and updating of the site.

Again i am very very sorry but watch this space as you will soon see a turn around and the standard and quality you expect from Lolly Badcock.

Lolly xxx
uncle bob

Re: www.lollybadcock.com

Post by uncle bob »

Lolly - sad 2 hear that news but as they say "upwards & onwards". I did hear that you were in London now (via Amber Leigh) and would love to set up a shoot with you two. How do i contact you?
DerekBartle

Post by DerekBartle »

Hi,

We host manage and maintain around 30 adult paysites, mainly for pro dommes with some glamour and the occasional transvestite.

For example

Just to name a few.

We work on a share basis, where we provide shooting, editing, photgraphy, design, hosting and promotion, we handle all membership and billing issues, you pay nothing at all but share the profits with us equally the only thing you ever have to provide is location and models.

If you or anyone else is interested in our services, please drop me a line.

Derek
kiNky erOtica

Post by kiNky erOtica »

Hey Lolly, sorry to hear you hit bad times..
Hopefully you can start afresh and move on to bigger and better things.

As you are now in London, I may have to call on you for a future shoot!

Take care,

Gi

Regards,

kiNky erOtica

Ex London Photographer
Trumpton

Post by Trumpton »

Does this mean that the webcam shows on your website will no longer take place?
mrchapel

Post by mrchapel »

You have go to be fucking kidding me. The site went without updates due to shit happening for a few months and its the end of the world?

[img]http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/us ... hjuice.jpg[/img]

Bukkake shots where you are with a few other guys...is fucking gay.

In fact, about pulling trains with a woman...you wanna have sex with other guys and mix your sperm with theirs...you're just using a woman as a conduit.

Fag..--Inside Clyde
Trumpton

Post by Trumpton »

manc40ever wrote:

> lets face it Lolly has stuff
> EVERYWHERE on the web.

That's where her diminishing band of fans will now be off looking.
desiree

Post by desiree »

great site lolly.. every need model shout me :) xx

book me to model for you...i wanna get my bits out :)