TVX & Fantasy Live Tonite!

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Rico

TVX & Fantasy Live Tonite!

Post by Rico »

TVX and Fantasy are doing a 40 minute live show each tonight TVX at 10pm with Antonia Stokes and Fantasy at 11pm with Lolly Badcock. You can text them live for just 25p or just enjoy the show - it will be the rudest yet! Rico www.portwayfilms.com
http://www.ricporter.com
@loadedric
randyandy

Re: TVX & Fantasy Live Tonite!

Post by randyandy »

!sleep!

Trumpton

Post by Trumpton »

TV!sleep!
Jacques

Post by Jacques »

/fail
quis custodiet ipsos custodes
blackjaques

Post by blackjaques »

Like many of you on here, I was extremely sceptical about Ric Porter's claim about these programmes. I decided to take "a punt" last night though on the PPV channel, Fantasy. I didn't see the TVX offerring at 10 o' clock but saw fully the Lolly Badcock show from 11:10 to about 11:40. I was completely gobsmacked as to how good it was. I don't know what TVX's tactics are but they must be spoiling for a fight with Ofcom. On the show were Lolly, Angel Long and some bloke (lucky bastard). Suffice to say that the erotic entertainment on offer was better than Sportxxx in it's heyday. The lighting and clarity of picture was far superior so you saw what you wanted to see. Lolly, as ever, put her heart and soul into her performance (Angel put her fingers into Lolly!), all in glorious tehnicolor. I kid you not.
I know many of you will be cynical of what I've just written, but those that are regulars on here and Melonfarmers will, I hope, know that I'm not working for TVX, I have no connection with any of the channels and have been critical of their output even recently. ( Most of my criticisms though, have been reserved for Ofcom, I admit). It was good , proper adult entertainment.
As I said, I don't know why suddenly TVX has grown up but I wish them well if this is what they offer.
I e-mailed Ric Porter this morning to ask why the change of tatics. He didn't give a reason but said that there's more good stuff on the way. Make of this what you will but I assure you that I'm no bullshitter. I know what I saw last night. It was good.

Pussyeater

Post by Pussyeater »

What channel number is this? and how much is it?

Do you see full on open legs with open pussy? What about penetration? Vag & Anal?
Arginald Valleywater

Post by Arginald Valleywater »

Indeed Jacques, was genuinely surprised and happy at last night's shows...
blackjaques

Post by blackjaques »

Yes, Arnold. The vast majority of the 30 minute programme was extremely erotic.( after I got over the initial shock as to what channel I was watching). Good stuff.
Antonia

Post by Antonia »

Well guys......you heard it hear first!!

Would love you to check out my show every Friday night on Television X channel 903..... Antonia Backstage Live...

10 until 10 past 10 is freeveiw but as soon as we go encripted thats when the pussys are out getting fucked in all their glory!!

Live Sex Show Every Friday night at 10 on Antonia Backstage Live only on Television X

XXXX
Kisses,

Antonia xxx
rock_artois

Post by rock_artois »

thats good to hear!! i hope its not like that shite they show on ch923 tho