Hampshire Adult Industry

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Dan Dugan

Hampshire Adult Industry

Post by Dan Dugan »

Hi there, are there any Hampshire Adult Businesses looking for new male talent. Or alternatively companies based elsewhere but shoot videos in Hampshire i would like to take part as an actor if possible.
Alex Jones

Re: Hampshire Adult Industry

Post by Alex Jones »

Do you have a tagging order that does not allow you to leave the county?
I think prospective employers deserve to be told the truth.
The website reserved only for first time girls.
[url]http://www.dirtydebuts.com[/url]

Clean samples of the girls are available at: www.youtube.com/DirtyDebutsCom
Most of which were shot by Andy at Handiwork
Dan Dugan

Post by Dan Dugan »

Erm...not that i know of!!

Its always easier to stick locally initially if possible and then move further a field in my eyes. Obviously this may have to change but i wanted to see if it was possible to start out this way.

Harry Hardon

Post by Harry Hardon »

Dan,

What kinda male talent are you looking for? Average guys, 6'2 Sparatenque?

Would be happy to visit occasionally on a weekend for a shoot - drop me an email for a chat though.

HH

Amateur male - professional in outlook : met the likes of Carmen Moore, Stella Cox, Renee Richards, Tamara Grace, Tiffany Kingston, Loz Lorrimar - all of film :)
Dan Dugan

Post by Dan Dugan »

Hi Harry - i am not looking for talent myself. I am looking to become an actor myself. Sorry hope that clears it up!
Lala_X

Post by Lala_X »

Hiya!
Louiza Ray and I will be looking for tested guys for shoots in the Southampton area soon. Please send me your picture and full details to the email on my profile here if you're interested.
Thanks
Lala x

I am black, french, very sexy and love my work! I'm a real poseur and love being in front of the camera! I really enjoy my work and bring that enjoyment to each and every shoot! If you want to know more please get in touch!
Dan Dugan

Post by Dan Dugan »

Hi Lala - i will try and get some details in the next week and send to you. Look forward to hopefully meeting up soon!