Actress req. for b/g/g shoot - Friday June 1st.

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Paul Smith

Actress req. for b/g/g shoot - Friday June 1st.

Post by Paul Smith »

I've been talking to a couple of girls about this, but nothing's confirmed yet and I've very open to suggestions if you think it might suit you.

It's a video scene for DVD, in an old church in Bucks with PVC nuns, candles, a cross, b/g anal, a2m... If you'll have up to date certs, are happy on a drink and drugs-free shoot, and work to those levels, please send me an email via snapsandbytes@aol.com letting me know your rates. I'm including video and stills photos as part of the package, as well as exposure in ETO magazine.

Thanks.

(Note, this is the rescheduled May 25th shoot I mention in another post)

http://www.erotictradeonly.com - Erotic Trade Only is the monthly business publication covering adult entertainment in the UK, and beyond. Since its launch in '03 it's become the mag of choice for adult retailers, e-tailers, manufacturers and directors.
isabel ice

Re: Actress req. for b/g/g shoot - Friday June 1st.

Post by isabel ice »

I sent you a mail but you never replyed.
sexyhotcouple

Post by sexyhotcouple »

We did too with no reply :(
Paul Smith

Post by Paul Smith »

Which address did you send to? I've not seen emails from either of you! :(
If it's my AOL email, please try my paul@erotictradeonly.com one instead. Thanks, and sorry!

http://www.erotictradeonly.com - Erotic Trade Only is the monthly business publication covering adult entertainment in the UK, and beyond. Since its launch in '03 it's become the mag of choice for adult retailers, e-tailers, manufacturers and directors.