NON-VIOLENT g/g cat-fighting models wanted

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
jan temptation

NON-VIOLENT g/g cat-fighting models wanted

Post by jan temptation »

shoots between now and July, central London

looking for models/actresses for g/g catfighting. We do still photo shoots and web-cam streaming. The catfighting is absolutely non-violent -- we've been doing it for years, and no-one has ever got hurt, angry or upset. We're looking for women who are turned on by rough g/g sexual play -- we already have ~ a dozen regulars, and no-one who has ever come and shot with us has ever gone away without

Round 1 15 mins Catfighting. Like wrestling, but dirtier: face-sitting, tit-squeezing, nipple pulling, sucking and PLAYFUL biting, pussy-grabbing, spanking, clit-squeezing....whatever you can think of. The objective isn't to hurt, but to control/dominate your partner while you help yourself to a good grope, and to get her warm to set yourself up for Round 2

Round 2 Sexual submission. Same rules as Round 2, but in this round you also try make her cum. Anything you can do to make her cum is allowed. First to cum, loses. If no orgasms after 15 minutes, the winner is whoever has been more sexually dominant....

Closed shoot -- this is not a live show.

2x 30-min fights. Length of the shoot from start to finish depends on how many models we have / how many fights we are doing that shoot. Usually max 4x fights, < 3 hrs. 300, with "winners' bonuses"
Thorn

Re: NON-VIOLENT g/g cat-fighting models wanted

Post by Thorn »

Ooooh, sounds interesting.....

Could I have some more information please?

Thanks

Alternative look model. Size 8 5ft 5 with 32c - 24 -30 figure. Black haired and tattooed and pierced
jan temptation

Post by jan temptation »

You can also email to catriona_villenhardt@hotmail.co.uk

thanks
Donna Derriere

Post by Donna Derriere »

That sounds like so much fun! I am very interested email me at: sirenenterprises@yahoo.co.uk and I'll mail you my pics/details.

Thanks,
Donna.x
HoneyB

Post by HoneyB »

Id be interested but dont currently have certs, are they required?
Please email me on honeyb.model@ntlworld.com.
Best regards,
Honey

Art Nude, Solo to UK Mag, Soft Girl Girl, Fetish & Domme Model at your service (oh and i do glamour too!!).

Twitter: @HoneyB_UK
Nicolesexy

Post by Nicolesexy »

Hi
Try Jessica Lovit, she maybe able to help you out with getting intouch with some girls.
Nicole

http://www.nicoles-xxx-house.net
Ms Flame

Post by Ms Flame »

You have mail hun x

http://www.be-seen-here.co.uk/lolaflame-ebony-model.htm
jan temptation

Post by jan temptation »

Hi. Thanks for your reply. I didn't see a message... Did you send it to Cat?

thanks
Ms Flame

Post by Ms Flame »

hmm yes i think so, she posted an email address on my thread about me looking for work

http://www.be-seen-here.co.uk/lolaflame-ebony-model.htm
jan temptation

Post by jan temptation »

i think that was me..... could you try again, mailing to catfpromoter@yahoo.co.uk? thanks Jan