The Killergram.com Network is Live

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
IdolDroog

Re: The Killergram.com Network is Live

Post by IdolDroog »

Looks really good but get your web designer to centre to frame and itd look lots better
mmm Alex Kramer
Andy Mann

Post by Andy Mann »

Hi Anjali and Don 'The Dogging King' Roobles,

The site looks fantastic, it's really easy to find what you're looking for with the model database and the 'niche' categories, there is surely something for everyone here and a lot more besides..I don't know about bank holiday weekend, more like wank holiday!!

Andy
Hawkes7

Post by Hawkes7 »

I just signed up and well done to all those involved. Great site, easy to navigate and as always excellent content.

Marcus
MANU

Post by MANU »

Anjali i just joined your site today. Top notch material indeed. I downloaded one video and then my password wouldnt work after that. Ive emailed you the details hope you can sort this out.
Trumpton

Post by Trumpton »

Problem solved now!!

As I only really enjoy h/c g/g stuff, I love the Bitch Funkers site! One question; is the Bitch Funkers site the same as AGA?
Killergram

Post by Killergram »

Hi MANU

I got your email from our support form on the website and am looking into this now. Hopefully we'll get you sorted and back in soon as =)

If members are having problems accessing the video can you please email me from the site, just click on the 'contact' link, as it's the quickest way I can assist you and resolve any problems you may be experiencing.

Cheers

Mike

<http://www.killergram.com>

webmaster
MANU

Post by MANU »

All appears well now. Thanks to killergram for there quick response.
wayne

Post by wayne »

I've just joined and i've got to have impressed i am with the site its was well worth the wait. well done to all involved and thank you.
Pancho

Post by Pancho »

Superb work as always, been eargerly anticipating this and it doesn't disapoint...