Tiffany

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
keithphillips

Tiffany

Post by keithphillips »

The Edge Glamour Models,
Delicious model Tiffany is now looking for work. Works up to hard b/g level. Mobile phone contact details are in the gallery, main shots in the free members area.

Keith

mahapapi

Re: Tiffany

Post by mahapapi »

dear Keith, do you know of any adult DVD / video that Tiffany Kingston has starred in? Thanks in advance
keithphillips

Post by keithphillips »

The Edge Glamour Models
Fraid I don't, Tiff emailed me the shots of herself and asked me to put them on the site so I have not really had any contact with her. Perhaps other visitors to this site may know, failing that her mobile phone number is in the gallery. If I still have her email address I'll email her and ask.

Keith

31charlie

Post by 31charlie »

Tiffany did a b/g shoot for our site www.purecfnm.com a few months ago. She is very professional and great to work with. I am booking her again soon and can highly recommend her.

Charlie Johnson
charlie@purecfnm.com
www.purecfnm.com | www.ladyvoyeurs.com | www.heylittledick.com | www.girlsabuseguys.com | www.amateurcfnm.com |
keithphillips

Post by keithphillips »

The Edge Glamour Models,
I have emailed Tiff but no reply as yet.

Keith

mahapapi

Post by mahapapi »

Thanks Keith, for your effort --- greatly appreciate it !! I hope we get to hear from her
keithphillips

Post by keithphillips »

The Edge Glamour Models,
I have recieved an email from Tiffany today. She has appeared on Dvds for Killergram.com JIMSLIP and Ben Dover but she is not sure what has been put out as yet. More soon.

Keith

Andy Mann

Post by Andy Mann »

I think she has done some work recently for the new Killergram site so that will be worth checking out when it goes live later this week,

Andy
keithphillips

Post by keithphillips »

The Edge Glamour Models.
Hi Guys,
I hope we are talking about the same Tiffany. I have just been emailed by another Tiffany from Leeds who also does b/g stuff. I am doing a uk mag shoot with her on Weds so will get shots of her on the site in the late afternoon. In the meantime she has emailed me a shot of herself which I have put on the site as a preview She looks really sexy, can't wait to work with her. Let me know what you think and if you are familier with her.

Keith

uncle bob

Post by uncle bob »

u hav mail