Ill Health

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
hunny1

Ill Health

Post by hunny1 »

Hi there to all. Hope you all had a fab Easter holidays. Well this pains me to say, but I'm retiring from modelling as from now.

Due to my ill health, and unfortunatly I won't be getting any better, and it won't be going away. Many thanks for your support, your mail, and your compliments.

Friends I have made through this site, can still contact me im not that ill just yet.

Lots of Love

Hunny Marsh ( Chris )

another day, another dollar
nikonman

Re: Ill Health

Post by nikonman »

Sorry to read in your post that you are having to give up modelling due to ill health.
Although i never had the pleasure of having a shoot with you, i have often read your posts and have seen your photos on this and other sites.
May i wish you all the best for the future and look forward to still seeing you posting on this forum
Peter
planeterotica

Post by planeterotica »

Hunny i am sorry to hear you are not in the best of health you have been a regular poster on these forums and i hope you will continue to do so and i can only wish you the best of luck.

leannex

Post by leannex »

hi there, sorry to hear of your ill health i hope you dont mind me asking but what exactly is it? regards x
andy at handiwork

Post by andy at handiwork »

Sorry to hear it, Hunny.
hunny1

Post by hunny1 »

Hi there again, I have MS havn't been really all that well since last summer. Then over Christmas and the New Year I was diagnosed with Pleurisy.

So been an up hill battle. Stable now and still smiling. Thanks for sending me your messages, really appreciated. !wink!

another day, another dollar
fudgeflaps

Post by fudgeflaps »

Sorry to hear of this hunny.

There is a lot more to life than the old modelling- just stay smiling.

Get the right treatment, keep posting, and the best of luck.

Take care.

desiree

Post by desiree »

good luck hope you get better soon i have illness called lupus and i get pleurisy all the time so ifeel for you

have great summer :)
desiree xx

book me to model for you...i wanna get my bits out :)
louiza ray

Post by louiza ray »

Sorry to hear your not well, just thought i'd say hello and keep your chin up.