Models wanted

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Ronny B

Models wanted

Post by Ronny B »

Hi

I am currently on the look out for some new models. I have a big portfolio to fill so am looking for models for all different types of work from catalouge to Glamour/adult pics/Vids.

The more ameture you are or look the better, would really like some fresh faces. I am looking for girls of all shapes and sizes.

If you are interested please e-mail me a head shot and full body shot to my e-mail address along with what type of work you are looking to do, personal stats and where you are based (area only no addresses please) Just to confirm thou I am looking for glamour/adult models this is not all that I am looking for so if that not what you looking to do but are interested in modeling please still reply. If you have any friends who are interested please pass my details on.

Once I recieve any details I will respond a.s.a.p

This is a ideal oportunity for those of you that are looking to get into the modeling biz but are a bit shy or are not sure how to go about it remember I am looking for girls of all types so please don't be shy.

I look forward to hearing/working with you

Ronny

p.s pics can be as revealing or non-revealing as you like when I say full body I mean head to toe pics not naked pics(just to clearifiy). Thou would be helpfull if pics you send are relivent to type of work you are will to do.
Only If you feel confortable.

P.P.S along with normal stats please include height and shoe size.

Cheers
stripeysydney

Re: Models wanted

Post by stripeysydney »

I bet you are...
keithphillips

Post by keithphillips »

The Edge Glamour Models,
Hi Ronnie,
There are many models on my site available for work. Main shots are in the free members area. Contact details are in the gallery. I am always looking for new models myself. They are hard to come by sometimes.

Keith

Ronny B

Post by Ronny B »

Hi Keith

Cheers for the link. I am glad I am not the only one struggling to find fresh faces.

If I find anyone that will be interested and that agree will pass you on some details

Ronny
Donna Derriere

Post by Donna Derriere »

Please send me an email to sirenenterprises@yahoo.co.uk and I will email you my vitals.

Thanks,
Donna Derriere.x
pvcfelicia

Post by pvcfelicia »

I will be here in the UK untill the 18th of this month, very interested
email me at greedy_wife06@hotmail.co.uk and all my stats pics etc are on my site one click away
www.pvcfelicia.co.uk

Felicia xx

Looking for more Movie/photo shoots. Hardcore, Fetish etc
Please include your rates for both photo and video so i can work mine around them. Please Note I Do Not Travel Alone To any Shoot. Chaperone is professional and hired by me.
keithphillips

Post by keithphillips »

The Edge Glamour Models
Hi Ronny,
I've just added a brand new model to my site whom you may be interested in. Her name is Cassie and she is 17 at the moment, 18 in June. But she is now available for fashion shoots.

Keith

Ronny B

Post by Ronny B »

Hi Keith

Cheers for the tip. Look very much like someone will be interested in working with but really would like all my models to over 18yrs so there can be no complecations.

Cheers

Ronny
Ronny B

Post by Ronny B »

Hi ladies

Have had some good responce regarding my org message. Thanks to you all. Have replyed to you all so will keep contact via e-mail.

There must be more ladies out the looking for work especaily thoses looking to break into the industry but are a bit shy, or infact any uni students looking to make some good money.

Remember I am looking for models for all different types of modeling not just adult work.

Any one interested e-mail me attach the requires as per my org msge and we can discuss all detail in full.

look forward to hearing form you all

Ronny

p.s any gentlemen look for work please e-mail me to.
Beth Sutherland

Post by Beth Sutherland »

Hi,

I'm always looking for work upto hard girl/girl. Photos can be seen on my yahoo group - http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/BethSutherland/join

Thanks,
Beth xx

<http://refer.adultwork.com/?R=98751&T=98751>