Unprofessional People and canceled shoots

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
pvcfelicia

Unprofessional People and canceled shoots

Post by pvcfelicia »

After reading a resent post from Emily Cartwright to which I replied "Yeah sorry to here, what the hell is with all these cancelled shoots, Im getting them as well at the last minute! Dont drop your prices to suite some of these bods".

I decided to post on this issue

If you are not serious about what you do either as photographers or production companies then you guys should not even advertise on here for models or anywhere else to mention. I know things happen that cant be changed but come on!

When arranging travell etc it ends up costing us money and time.

Im travelling from France next week to the UK and im not even sure up to this date what i have a dont 100%.

You would soon get pissed off if we all started asking for a depossit in advance wouldnt you. You wouldnt go to Tesco and expect a basket full of stuff without paying but we are supposed to drive miles and not know if some of you will even turn up or cancel when we are half way there.

So if you are professional act like it, you are giving the real guys and photographers who work very hard a bad name.

Looking for more Movie/photo shoots. Hardcore, Fetish etc
Please include your rates for both photo and video so i can work mine around them. Please Note I Do Not Travel Alone To any Shoot. Chaperone is professional and hired by me.
Trinity

Re: Unprofessional People and canceled shoots

Post by Trinity »

Really good point!!!

I've had a couple of shoots cancelled, without good enough reasons!

It's common courtesy to some people, not to others!

http://www.adultindustryresources.com/drupal6/users/trinity-thomas

Keen, reliable and professional model.
Working from solo through to HC BG/GG

trinity-thomas@live.co.uk
ptolomy

Post by ptolomy »

Whilst i fully agree with your comments i must point out that in my experiance the number of models that cancel at the last minute or dont show up is probably greater.
I remember some months back a suggestion of a forum where " no show "photographers and models could be named , thus allowing both parties to make an educated decision before making a booking, maybe this could be a way forward.
Ptolomy

Josephine

Post by Josephine »

i travelled to 3hrs to london on sat with a poorly car and chaffeur and got there for the studio to be closed now on this occasion i am being reinbursed the travel money and hopefully the shoot will go ahead this fri but it did piss me off at the time and ive had others cancel at the last minute
jj

Lady Josephine,a lady but a slut in the bedroom.

[url=http://www.myspace.com/ladyjosephinejames]why not visit my myspace?[/url]
androm17

Post by androm17 »

The sad thing is that no shows go both ways and I?m sure we could go on about the subject for days. I had a model who cancelled on the morning of the shoot. I was left with 1 x male model with no female model, studio fees to pay ECT.

I remember a few months back it being banded around that producers should get models to pay the deposit for studio hire. If very body is going to asked for deposits then there be no shooting done. So what?s the solution? I don?t know?

AM