Tiffany - available for work

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Jonone

Tiffany - available for work

Post by Jonone »

This is a post on Tiffany's behalf .. here is a copy of the message Tiffany posted to the 'British Girls' forum at the weekend

Hiya
Tiffany here, just to let you know I'll be back doing what I do best very soon! I will have valid certs as of the 5th April and will be working to all levels!
Please feel free to email me for more info or recent pics.
Hope everyone is doing well and can't wait to get back to work!!!!!
All my love
Tiff
xxx

Tiffany's email contact is tiffany_ukmodel@hotmail.com

Tiffany's entry in the database is

Here are a couple of recent pics

[IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c299/ ... iffany.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c299/ ... ffany1.jpg[/IMG]

inglorious

Re: Tiffany - available for work

Post by inglorious »

sent her an e mail when she expressed an interest in doing a vid shoot with me.....but still waiting for a reply.
RogerCockUK

Post by RogerCockUK »

Hi Fellas

I am meeting up with Lovely and sexy Tiff next week or so and I am the first to be shoting for a few days with her... (I think my dick is gonna be in a splint afterwards!) I can't wait!! Wish me well guys! !grin!

ROGER COCK
(producer /director /editor /pro cameraman /Stud)
Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Hi Guys,

Sorry If I've been a little slack responding to emails, unfortunatley my internet connection has died so I'm in an internet cafe as we speak!!

I'll reply to all mails today along with my mobile number which may make things a little easier!

P.S Thanks for the help with posting the message and pics.. I'm great at sucking cock but crap with computers!! but we can't have it all can we!!

Speak soon

Tiff
xxx
Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Hi Guys

Just to let you know, my internet connection at home has broke, so apologies if I haven't been able to answer your emails, I am now however in an internet cafe, so I'll get back to you asap.. I'll also leave my mobile number as it maybe easier to contact me by phone at the mo!

Thanks for the help in putting my new pics up! I'm great at sucking cock but crap with computers!! but hey, we can't have everything!

By the way Roger, I wasn't messing when I said you need to rest! its been 3 years since I've had a decent shag so I;m gonna make the most of it!!!

Will speak soon

Tiff
xxxx
uncle bob

Post by uncle bob »

Tiff - u go 4 it girl..........look 4wd 2 hearing from u after easter xx
Ron T. Storm

Post by Ron T. Storm »

Bob, You must have the largest collection of footage/photos ever. Total respect. God knows how you afford to shoot the amount of women you do but good luck to you. I would have to win the lottery to even catch up with you :-)

Matt