Advice please

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Johnnyboy 22

Re: Advice please

Post by Johnnyboy 22 »

Michelle it does sound like hes taking the piss, i would start legal proceedings straight away, that will scare him shitless.
M_IMAGE

Post by M_IMAGE »

Play him at his own game - Send him an invoice for the ?4,000.00 'for work done' - then, say, ?1,500.00 per month every month for 'use' of the pictures.

Tell him he has broken any agreement, verbal or written, and he can keep the pictures and use them for future payments.

After 28 days send a seven day reminder then take legal action. If you have no contract with him - then make one by invoicing him

Email - I may be able to help.

MLP
Images are not taken .... they are created .....

Follow me on Twitter @snapper_one
Lolly Badcock

Post by Lolly Badcock »

Hi babe,

You know my thoughts on this subject already and i hope the posts on this forum has made you see that you do need to do something about this.

Give me a bell if you need to chat
Lolly xxx
Anjali Kara

Post by Anjali Kara »

Hi Michelle
I rarely comment about other peoples business and I don't know the company that you are in partnership with, so I'm not out to have a go at anyone.
We run a whole stack of "uncovered sites" so it's fair to say that we have to make them work as a business.
With your name in this industry you and your business partner should be doing pretty well out of a website that features you. Assuming that the site gives "value for money" etc and obviously I can't comment about the content but from what you say, you seem to have made a considerable investment.
As someone said earlier in this thread, you have a name, a fan base that if marketed correctly on-line, this should result in a good return for all.
But you must insist on real-time stats. All webmasters will give you access to this information. Remember it's your "name" being exploited (and I mean that nicely) so you have to have a transparent business relationship.
Every partner in an internet venture has this facility.
If you feel that I can help in any way then please feel free to email.
Hope you get things sorted as I'm sure your fans would love to see a site featuring you that you support with updates and your personal input.
Best Wishes
ANJALI XXX

<http://www.killergram.com>
planeterotica

Post by planeterotica »

Hi Michelle, the first thing to do is to send him a letter of intending Civil Action giving him seven days to pay the money that is owed to you, if after the seven days he still hasnt payed then make a claim through the small claim courts, best of luck.

Michelle B

Post by Michelle B »

Thanks to everyone who posted with advice.

I finally got the info to check my stats this morning, so I feel better about the situation now. Hopefully my content will get sent to me soon and everything will be ok.

Like I said, I didn't think the guy was trying to rip me off, but I was being ignored.

Thanks again to everyone who've bothered to reply with advice. You've been great.

Love

Michelle B xxx

Michelle B xxx

[url=http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Michelle-B/][b]My Yahoo Group[/b][/url]
RoyR

Post by RoyR »

It does seem a bit odd that the guy hasn't obliged you with the info/passwords that you've asked for, but there's every possibility that he's NOT ripping you off, and if that proves to be the case then posting here may have destroyed the trust and your working relationship.

As the site has only been running 2 months or less, it's most likely that the guy hasn't even recieved any money yet (depending on the selected choice for recieving cheques from your payment company in respect of how often or what minimum amount), and this would explain why he hasn't paid you anything.

A lot of models do get ripped off when it comes to having their own sites, but I think you need to be more certain that that has happened before making accusations that could destroy his reputation if he's not ripping off.

Roy
Michelle B

Post by Michelle B »

I never named or even accused anybody so get real. I'm not like that. I even said twice that I don't think I'm being ripped off.

Maybe you'd feel differently if you'd taken 8 inch cocks up your arse over the last 6 months and it had cost you ?4000?

Michelle B xxx

RoyR

Post by RoyR »

Michelle B wrote:

> I never named or even accused anybody so get real. I'm not like
> that. I even said twice that I don't think I'm being ripped
> off.

You didn't need to name him, you've got the link to your site in your profile so it's pretty obvious to everyone who the person is. I know you said you didn't think you were being ripped off, but if you really didn't think you were then you wouldn't have started the topic, it's obvious you had doubts (I'm not knocking you for that, under the circumstances it's perfectly understandable, but I just think you should've been more sure before posting).

Roy
Michelle B

Post by Michelle B »

Yes I had doubts, but wanted advice without involving solicitors or sending friends round. Six months of phone calls and reminders got me nowhere and I wasn't going to waste my phone bill carrying it on.

Do you really think I wanted to talk about my business on an internet forum if I thought there was a better way?

Michelle B xxx