Female models required for web site

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Brian2007

Female models required for web site

Post by Brian2007 »

Female models required for a new fetish Adult web site! All models can apply so if you have no experience but you’re open-minded and have a good scenes of fun you could be the one I am looking for!

Please let me what model you’re willing to do (or have done), what cloths, shoe, boots you have, and when you’re free for shoots, and your location.

I am looking for models to work with on-going projects. All models will be invited for a test shoot first (TFP applied)! With good rate of pay. Please feel free to contact for more information at ag.co.uk@lineone.net or look at my web site www.ag-i.co.uk.

I am also looking for location to do shoot! If you have a location that you think is suitable please contact me!

I look forward to hearing from you.
All the best,

Brian.

sammycandy1

Re: Female models required for web site

Post by sammycandy1 »

intrested x

candy x
LADY_A

Post by LADY_A »

me too!

xx

<HTTP://WWW.ANNMARIE.MOONFRUIT.COM>
emerald13

Post by emerald13 »

Have emailed you. Look forward to hearing from you. Emma
Brian2007

Post by Brian2007 »

Hi Candy
Thank you for replying to my ad! I am very interest in using you for my web site! Can you please send me some photos of you self to ag.co.uk@lineone.net . So I can work so ideas for the shoot can you please let me no more about any photo shoot you have don and cloths shoe boots for the shoot when your free and where about are you base I am near London!

All the best
Brian x

Brian2007

Post by Brian2007 »

Hi Lady A
Thank you for replying to my ad! I am very interest in using you for my web site! Can you please send me some photos of you self to ag.co.uk@lineone.net . So I can work so ideas for the shoot can you please let me no more about any photo shoot you have don and cloths shoe boots for the shoot when your free and where about are you base I am near London!

All the best
Brian x

keithphillips

Post by keithphillips »

The Edge Glamour Models,
Hi Brian,
Most of the models on my site are avaialbe for work. Large shots are in the free members area, emails are in the gallery.
www.theedgemodels.co.uk
Keith
www.theedgemodels.co.uk
Georgina Smith

Post by Georgina Smith »

Brian contact me via m,y email ady Gxx

Love and kisses
Georgina Smith
To become a member of my website ( georginasmithmodel.co.uk) click here:
[url]https://wnu.com/secure/fpost.cgi?co_code=eu848&pi_code=urwueeu8481p21448&reseller=a[/url]
Brian2007

Post by Brian2007 »

Hi Keith
Thanks for letting me no about your web siyte I will have a look!

All the best
Brian