Tribal Lala....what do you think?

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Lala_X

Re: Tribal Lala....what do you think?

Post by Lala_X »

Thanks....and happy new year to you too!
Lalaxx

I am black, french, very sexy and love my work! I'm a real poseur and love being in front of the camera! I really enjoy my work and bring that enjoyment to each and every shoot! If you want to know more please get in touch!
strictlybroadband

Post by strictlybroadband »

You look amazing Lala (but when don't you?)

And compliments to the photographer.

[url=http://www.strictlybroadband.com/]Strictly Broadband[/url]: new movies published daily, 365 days a year!
strictlybroadband

Post by strictlybroadband »

Lala_X wrote:

> Hiya!
> Thanks....I'm happy to do whatever but you'd never get my
> partner in front of the camera!!!

I could pretend to be your boyfriend... !wicked!

[url=http://www.strictlybroadband.com/]Strictly Broadband[/url]: new movies published daily, 365 days a year!
Jacques

Post by Jacques »

Let's talk - I'll mail you. !thumbsup!
quis custodiet ipsos custodes
Lala_X

Post by Lala_X »

naughty naughty!!!!! lol

I am black, french, very sexy and love my work! I'm a real poseur and love being in front of the camera! I really enjoy my work and bring that enjoyment to each and every shoot! If you want to know more please get in touch!
Lala_X

Post by Lala_X »

oh thank you very much........we're taking some great pics these days and every week they seem to get better!!
lalaxx

Lala_X

Post by Lala_X »

Hey!
That's great....I'll await your email........the address on my profile here is still good...
Lalaxx

rebekahdee

Post by rebekahdee »

Looking good Lala......good enuf to eat infact! On that note.... When are we all gonna hook up again?!

Take care sweetie

Rebekah.x

Luv n licks
Rebekah.x
[url=http://www.rebekahdee.com]www.rebekahdee.com[/url]
Lala_X

Post by Lala_X »

Hey!
Thank you very much....we're ready whenever you are.....feel like I need a partee....Christmas was far too long ago!!!
Lalaxx

Jacques

Post by Jacques »

Lala, bear with me can't access my email account at the moment !annoyed!
quis custodiet ipsos custodes