Adult Work - advice needed

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
hlaboy

Adult Work - advice needed

Post by hlaboy »

Hi there everyone. I am keen to get into the adult film business. I am attractive, well endowed and stay hard for aaaaaages. Any avice would be great. Cheers
androm17

Re: Adult Work - advice needed

Post by androm17 »

If you really want to get in the business hire a model and get your certs. Drop me a line if you want to know more.

AM
andy at handiwork

Post by andy at handiwork »

There's so many guys wanting to get into a quite small pond, what Androm17 says is the best advice. Do something of your own rather than waiting for it to come to you. It will cost a bit in fees, for models and cameraman / edit but at least you'll have something to show to producers, and it makes you less of a 'wannabe' and more of an 'amdoing'.
planeterotica

Post by planeterotica »

Dont bother about a camerman, just get a tripod and a girl who is willing, shoot some film/stills post it on here and you will be an internet star before you know it !xmas!!xmas!!xmas!

andy at handiwork

Post by andy at handiwork »

Its people like you that put put people like me out of a job, Planet.!wink!
planeterotica

Post by planeterotica »

andy at handiwork wrote:

> Its people like you that put put people like me out of a job,
> Planet.!wink!

planeterotica wrote:

Sorry mate, how dou you work that out, i try my hardest to promote this industry

Alex Jones

Post by Alex Jones »

You've misunderstood Graham, knowing Andy I know his post was supposed to be a tongue in cheek remark (hence the smiley).

He's a cameraman and a very good one at that, therefore your comment about not needing to use a cameraman was what he was getting at.
The website reserved only for first time girls.
[url]http://www.dirtydebuts.com[/url]

Clean samples of the girls are available at: www.youtube.com/DirtyDebutsCom
Most of which were shot by Andy at Handiwork
Vince Velvet

Post by Vince Velvet »

Hlaboy,

There is another way! You still need to get your certs done and four pics (taken at home is fine!).
1 X Head shot.
1 X Head and torso.
1 X Full body naked.
1 X Erect penis.
Once your in a position to work, find another model that is advertising for content shoots. All you need to do is turn up and perform (sometimes that means twice). You will walk away with no money, but you will have 100% of the footage that is taken. You can use this footage to promote yourself and it can also proove that you are up to the job. Its a way of getting your foot in the door!!

If you are interested, I am currently looking for 1 or 2 more guys including myself and "Kody" for a gangbang style shoot with the lovely Lala? She has wanted to fuck 3 or 4 guys at once for as long as she can remember and to top it off she is gorgeous!

Check out my homepage links on my profile to see pics of her. (she is the stunning black chic sitting on my cock)

Hope to hear from you soon.

Vince.

Vince Velvet.
<http://www.myspace.com/vincevelvet>