fakes on this site

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Makaris

Re: fakes on this site

Post by Makaris »

What's this inplication that "punters" aren't "genuine"?

Read FAQ 5.1 - there's absolutely no inhibition against punters posting in response to on-topic posts here.. And who says punters aren't producers too or aren't interested in booking a model - how many models in this industry are there who won't work for "amateurs" or won't do work "not-for-publication"?

More relevant would be a complaint about all the turgid producer-producer in-talk that goes on over in the nominally fan-based British Girls Forum, in direct contravention of FAQ 4.1

Mak.

Cenobitez

Post by Cenobitez »

Damned its DVD now ?

JEeeeze, I thought was still those groovery laserdiscs baby!

It is said that both love and truth walk hand in hand. But if the need is great enough, can we learn to love a lie?
Jacques

Post by Jacques »

Laserdiscs?!?!?!? I'm still on V2000
quis custodiet ipsos custodes
TonyT3003

Post by TonyT3003 »

Hi Angie

Well,....A prime example of " How to win friends and influence people...!! "

I always book girls without knowing what she looks like......Doh..!! as I don't want to be accused of being a pic collector....!!

And I thought that was the whole idea of a MODEL having a PORTFOLIO..!! Obviously this isn't the case....we just guess..!!..lol

Tony
(A Photogrpaher who DOESN'T book models without seeing pcs of them..!! Obviously a fake & pic collector...!!)
angieessex

Post by angieessex »

well the funny thing is i do have one and i give them the link and they still say ow i cant see them that good can you send me a fewto my msn ow please

I have done 2 B/G shoots at f1 studios and i am looking to move into adult G/G or B/G other thing also just need to find my way i will do G/G MMF & FFM /Gang Bang/B/G- only CIF. toys all ways/dogging
strictlybroadband

Post by strictlybroadband »

MensWorld & Mayfair wrote:

> I think most people here are DVD hunters, rather than pic
> hunters. That's sooooooo 20th Century.

You mean you haven't discovered streaming yet? !shocked!

!wink!

[url=http://www.strictlybroadband.com/]Strictly Broadband[/url]: new movies published daily, 365 days a year!
Georgina Smith

Post by Georgina Smith »

Funnily enough Angieessex so do I have this problem ;o((
regards
Gxx
Love and kisses
Georgina Smith
To become a member of my website ( georginasmithmodel.co.uk) click here:
[url]https://wnu.com/secure/fpost.cgi?co_code=eu848&pi_code=urwueeu8481p21448&reseller=a[/url]
Cenobitez

Post by Cenobitez »

Post the link to the forum and ask producers whats wrong and how u can fix it, if we all say We Want to See this, thewn add it to your site ?

It is said that both love and truth walk hand in hand. But if the need is great enough, can we learn to love a lie?