no show from model

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
ViolaVonVild

Re: no show from model

Post by ViolaVonVild »

Hej, thats not good models doing that. Ask Roger Cock how I am =) x
If I say I will be there I will be there =) x

Check out some of my holiday snaps of me here while I am in Phuket (Thailand) www.VVV.webeden.co.uk

Try booking me in future if you want a good adult model who will turn up =) x

Viola =) x
Viola Von Vild
www.VVV.webeden.co.uk
VVVildThing@aol.com
Rude Boy

Post by Rude Boy »

"Ask Rudeboy about working with puka professional birds. He doesn?t have to stand for any chavy shite out in eastern Europe. So why stand for it here?"

Good Morning Officer! Funnily enough I'm just packing ahead of a big trip to Budapest and I'm suitably thrilled at the prospect of shooting the very best models in the world! Maybe I'm just lucky but I've never had a no show out in Europe or had to endure any chavy nonsense. Quite the reverse in fact, aside from getting exceptional work from the models it is always a pleasure to see the girls as they are very charming and I don't think I've heard the dreaded words, "Wot time we finishin?" or the Hungarian or Czech translation in several years now.

"Andrew Blake: ?Hey guys, where?s the lead girl for today?s scene? We?re ready to roll here." Production assistant: Dunno, man. Maybe she aint coming?? Blake: ?Oh, that?s OK, then. This Bel Air mansion setting is only costing $10,000 a day and you lot are only costing $5,000. But hey, what can ya do? It?s all part of the job. Maybe we?ll try it all again next week? And if that doesn?t work out, there?s always the week after??

Fantastic! I remain...part of your loyal fanbase of readers OD!
keithphillips

Post by keithphillips »

The Edge Glamour Model Studio,
Hi
Just to back up what others have said, this is the norm. Although after saying that some models are very reliable. I would be happy to give you a list of models who I have found to be reliable, not over these pages though.
www.theedgemodels.co.uk
Keith
TheProf

Post by TheProf »

Im glad I retired when I did from the business..10-years of FREEDOM.
diceman

Post by diceman »

Who has she? Name and shame so we all don't get our fingers burnt.

All the best,

Brad
Cenobitez

Post by Cenobitez »

Diceman, the BGAFD doesnt allow naming and shaming...

It is said that both love and truth walk hand in hand. But if the need is great enough, can we learn to love a lie?
androm17

Post by androm17 »

I?ve met some wonderful British adult models that have been a pleasure to work with. However, some models I still get a lot of excuses why they can?t show, have to cancel or even no reply to emails.

I think British female adult models have to be careful in how they conduct themselves. Models I?ve hired from other European countries (who have been over working in the UK) have always been on-time, don?t cancel, and have a great work effect. At times is seems rather too much effort for a British model to do a shoot.
stiffoak571

Post by stiffoak571 »

for me as an amateur I didnt want all the fuss of studios- like having a ford fiesta and booking Silverstone - just wanted to see what it would be like to take pics for myself.

I actually found the experience of going to her house, having her Mum open the door while her brother played on his computer in the kitchen then she came and took me into the bedroom to discuss outfits - all that was quite odd but slightly alluring.

so I want to do it again but now have to find the right girl who will "perform" on camera for someone like me.

and didn't really put this on to name the girl (though tempting) but would like to say that she hasn't even had the manners to reply to my texts or the email that I sent her outlining how reasonable I had been when she kept changing the day and how annoyed I was at her non-appearance
Josephine

Post by Josephine »

I would just like to say that I work with pro as well as amateurs and ive had a lot of amateurs mess me around so its not just the girls!
jj x

Lady Josephine,a lady but a slut in the bedroom.

[url=http://www.myspace.com/ladyjosephinejames]why not visit my myspace?[/url]
keithphillips

Post by keithphillips »

The Edge Glamour Model Studio,
Hi,
One model I have worked with several times who has never let me down, has always been on time and is never a clock watcher is Raven.
And Stiffoaks she is very good with inexperienced photographers and you can work from her house. Give her a try. If you have to travel she is worth it. There are photographs and several videos of her on my site. (In the FREE members section.)
www.theedgemodels.co.uk
Keith
www.theedgemodels.co.uk