no show from model

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
stiffoak571

no show from model

Post by stiffoak571 »

what should I do - I had one shoot and thought it went well then booked another - she changed the day 4 times and then today turned up at the right time in the right place but she didnt show - so what can I do now? Has cost me money taking time off from my "normal" job but as yet she hasnt responded to text or email - any advice?
NeilUK

Re: no show from model

Post by NeilUK »

Not much you can do really I wouldn't have thought

http://www.celebritiesrus.com/blog
androm17

Post by androm17 »

Welcome to the adult industry

There?s nothing you can do!
leefmuk

Post by leefmuk »

this is the norm
very hit and miss

http://www.fmukgirls.com
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

Welcome to our world

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
Officer Dibble

Post by Officer Dibble »

"Not much you can do really I wouldn't have thought"

Er, excuse me. But what about suing her useless fucking ass off? Just a thought, like.

Officer Dibble

Officer Dibble

Post by Officer Dibble »

Don't you think it says something about the calibre of people we are dealing with here?

Officer Dibble

RogerCockUK

Post by RogerCockUK »

I know the feeling mate....

It is unfortunately it is part of the 'fun' in being in this business...

ROGER COCK
(producer /director /editor /pro cameraman /Stud)
Cenobitez

Post by Cenobitez »

Stiffoak, Try sticking with the more reliable girls until ur making the coin for the hit and miss stuff to be absorbed.

Look into the Kaz B's, Lara Lee's, Faye Rampton, Harmony Hex, Daisy Rock, Elizabeth Michelle's and more, once your quids in the hit and miss become more bearable.

My failure rate is around 2/5 nevr go beyond enquiry's, 1 of those 3 left jerks me about, and other 2 go usually without a hitch, its just the way it is.

One way alot of 'glam' photographers are doing it now, is having the model book the studio, and then paying on the day, if the model no shows, she deals with the studio costs. of course this is subjective to the girl :) usually only applies to people with no track record.

It is said that both love and truth walk hand in hand. But if the need is great enough, can we learn to love a lie?
Officer Dibble

Post by Officer Dibble »

Terry, what winds me up is this appalling complacency and acceptance of chavy, unprofessional, behaviour. Don?t you think this suggests that these people are screwed up and incapable of functioning or fulfilling a worthwhile role in an ordered society? Is this really the type of bird that Joe Average would want to get involved with? Do you think this would be his dream bird? Is this the kind of bird he really wants to see? Don?t you think that by accepting this shite you are encouraging it? Could this be part of why some awkward folks out there are always suggesting that the British adult entertainment scene is now a horrid crass joke - or maybe just simply naff at best? Do you think Salieri, Dorcel, Blake or Ninn would put up with it - with a full crew on set, ready to go and the $ meter spinning? I don?t think so. Can you imagine it? Andrew Blake: ?Hey guys, where?s the lead girl for today?s scene? We?re ready to roll here." Production assistant: Dunno, man. Maybe she aint coming?? Blake: ?Oh, that?s OK, then. This Bel Air mansion setting is only costing $10,000 a day and you lot are only costing $5,000. But hey, what can ya do? It?s all part of the job. Maybe we?ll try it all again next week? And if that doesn?t work out, there?s always the week after??

Ask Rudeboy about working with puka professional birds. He doesn?t have to stand for any chavy shite out in eastern Europe. So why stand for it here?

Officer Dibble