Urgent pls contact me JJ or Kaz B

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
pascha-knight

Urgent pls contact me JJ or Kaz B

Post by pascha-knight »

Hi there

Hope your well, please email me on pascha-knight@hotmail.com... URGENT

Im in the processs of getting custody of ellie, my daughter...my mumhas given my name pascha-knight to the solicitor... would please help me by changing on champagne tease from pascha to brandi behr...please jj

Very imortant

Sorry to do this, byut would appreciate if you could do it asap

thanks and sorry

sasha

love pascha
J.J.

Que Pasa? Qui Pascha? Ah, Pasta!

Post by J.J. »

Pascha? Who's this pascha? She's nowhere on our site, that's for sure! Why, I know a Sasha, mildy flaky on occasion but really a lovely girl, butter wouldn't melt and so forth... do you suppose that could be who you mean? But how dare you slur her character by suggesting she would be associated with such a low-brow affair as our own ChampagneTease.com, filth and depravity that it is to the core!

;-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Experienced sales manager looking to
sell something slightly more interesting
than soggy cardboard, for a change.

PM or email me for CV & contact details if you can help!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KazB

Re: Urgent pls contact me JJ or Kaz B

Post by KazB »

Hi babe

Any chance JJ and I can pop in and collect our post and parcels that were sent to your house before the change around? We really need them before Christmas.

Have you changed your number? Tried to ring quite a few times but no answer.....

Hope you're well x

Cum spray your spunk over my new HARDCORE site!

<http://www.kazbxxx.com/kazb>

Promoters >> britsexcash.com
Bobsbabes

Post by Bobsbabes »

Ah!
email me your new address Kaz
I will send up a new set

Stu
KazB

Post by KazB »

Thanks Stu - I did manage to get the calendars which are great, good work - all of you! I've just dropped you a mail :)

I'm just waiting on some urgently needed shoes and some other bits of post so happy to pay the cost of a redelivery plus extra for your trouble Pascha x

Cum spray your spunk over my new HARDCORE site!

<http://www.kazbxxx.com/kazb>

Promoters >> britsexcash.com