BE OUTRAGED. BE VERY OUTRAGED.

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
fevrd

BE OUTRAGED. BE VERY OUTRAGED.

Post by fevrd »

As many of you know, at the UK Adult Film Awards, Emma-Louise won the award for Most Outrageous Scene.

If you've seen Emma's Dwarf scene in Circus Extreme and you're up for being a bit more outraged try where Emma has many scenes which would not pass the BBFC by a mile. If you're looking for outrageous, this is the place to go.

If you don't believe me then here below is Shadowslaves' ongoing poll. Emma has maintained her position in it for a very long time.

*Favorite ShadowSlave poll*
*Who do you want to see in our next movie? [413 votes total]*

Emma-Louise (107) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 26%
Fiona (11) xxx 3%
Aylith (17) xxxx 4%
Koko Li (51) xxxxxxxxxxxx 12%
Madison Young (35) xxxxxxxx 8%
Crystel-Lei (52) xxxxxxxxxxxxx 13%
Sahara (26) xxxxxx 6%
You need a new girl (4) x 1%
Miki (8) xx 2%
Filthy Shaz (2) 0%
Jay (9) xx 2%
Nimue (15) xxxx 4%
Lucy (2) 0%
Cherry (12) xxx 3%
Kimberley (6) x 1%
Cookie (2) 0%
Cherry Torn (18) xxxx 4%
Wynter (17) xxxx 4%
Kinky Kerry (4) x 1%
Frances (1) 0%
Emz (4) x1%
Sammy (1) 0%
Emma (4) x 1%
Kumi Monster (3) x 1%
Persephone (2) 0%
Michiko (0) 0%
UNQUOTE

Some other well-known names on that list too.

fevrd
PS. The original has blue bars in it but they disappeared when I cut and pasted so I replaced them with x's.

Lolly Badcock

Re: BE OUTRAGED. BE VERY OUTRAGED.

Post by Lolly Badcock »

I was there introducing and watching Emma's circus scene from about 4ft away, Emma deserved that award big time!

Good on ya girl xxx
Emma

Re: BE OUTRAGED. BE VERY OUTRAGED.

Post by Emma »

thanks lolly for the kind remark maybe one day we will get to work together properly, thats if ya want
your a wonderful ring mistress and got me all wet and horny, you can use me and abuse me any day,
xxx
Emma-louise