Keira

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
JackHorny

Keira

Post by JackHorny »

If anyone can get a message to Keira - can you tell her that I don't have her number - she left a message on my phone last night asking me to get in touch "as soon as" - her number was withheld and I don't appear to have it in my phone or written donw anywhere.
I retired when I sadly realised nobody wanted me!
JackHorny

sorted...

Post by JackHorny »

I've just had a call from Keira - no further action required, thanks.
Lolly Badcock

Re: Keira

Post by Lolly Badcock »

Hi Jack,

Its Lolly, you shot me ages ago with Jamie.

I am still after that content we shoot, just wondered if you had any further info on how i can get it

Cheers
Lolly x
JackHorny

Post by JackHorny »

Hi Lolly - I don't... as I explained to you at the time - "I" sent it to you whist I was in a bad, bad way - I still recall the day with clarity! As I have explained by email in the past, I then had EXTREME problems with Jayme... obviously the details are not for the public forum but I have explained it by email to you in the past... all material was demanded by Jayme and I have nothing. I have no contact details for Jayme and if I never see her again it will be too soon.
Lolly Badcock

Post by Lolly Badcock »

Hi Jack,

I want blaming you or anything and yes still clearly remeber our previous communication, thanks for all your help.

Just saw your post above and thought i would use the opportunity to see if over the last year since we last spoke you guys had had any further contact.

Shame, she seemed such a nice girl

Looks like we both got fucked over hey

Hope your knee is better
Lolly xxx
JackHorny

Post by JackHorny »

Thanks Lolly... I can fully understand your annoyance, and although it is of no consolation or assistance, I'm as equally embarassed and frustrated that I can't rectify the situation for you.

I hope your knee condition has been sorted too!
Lolly Badcock

Post by Lolly Badcock »

Hey,

We were both just too trusting!

My knee is getting there slowly, doing my head in now!

Maybe see you again sometime somewhere,

Lolly xx
JackHorny

Lolly...

Post by JackHorny »

... if there is EVER anything I can do to help you (I doubt there is) then please, PLEASE do not hesitate to give me a shout. If there is ever ANYTHING I can do to rectify the situation I would do it in an instant!