WWW.LOLLYBADCOCK.COM

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Lolly Badcock

Re: WWW.LOLLYBADCOCK.COM

Post by Lolly Badcock »

Hey BigAl,

Thanks for your vote - are you from Norwich too?

Lolly xxx
Lolly Badcock

Post by Lolly Badcock »

Hi Roger,

Thanks for your vote too and your nice comments, glad you have been enjoying watching me.

can i ask what you have been editing??

Lolly xxxx
RogerCockUK

Post by RogerCockUK »

A certain "Lolly's Leg World" - Gotta say the "Lift" scene was just a joy to watch and edit. Didn't need to do much at all just watch you at work(ok I am good but you two made it so cool) It was rude and nasty and sexy as hell and fun! Rare combo in my vast experience! You just are the best I have seen, I go around mentioning you to other producers and Togs I know - I know it sounds like I may be your publicist LOL - but well.. credit where credit is due I guess?

Best wishes RC xx

ROGER COCK
(producer /director /editor /pro cameraman /Stud)
Lolly Badcock

Post by Lolly Badcock »

Hi Roger,

Ah yes " Lolly's Leg World" - yes the scene in the lift with Angel was hot!

Glad you liked it, i am very eager to see it myself. I was trying to tone things down a bit compared to my usual scenes as all my scenes are quite hard and nasty and i was trying to show i can do sexy too without of the agression and swaering- but that all went out the window when i got with Angel!

Are you doing "Lolly's Annihilation" too? This is much more hard and nasty, had alot of fun filimg this, especially with the dildo attached to a electric drill up my cunt.

I shot 10 scenes in 3 days and was totally shagged out!! Does it show in the footage?

Keep having fun watching me!
Lolly xxx
RogerCockUK

Post by RogerCockUK »

Hhmmm!! Drills hey?
Nope I have to admit that this was edited before LLW by someone else...
Saw the edited (Paige and you scene - Devilish Rewd PVC number and her in chains) Nice!

I am hopefully moving onto another movie to edit this week, it looks awesome and I am editing in FULL Hi Definision HDV (1080i50) widescreen and it looks tremendous - All credit to a guy that really shoots quality work!
Glad I have a very very expensive NEW Mac Pro for this on hand... LOL

I gotta see if I can get a DVD copy off my client to see that Drill scene Lolly!
As I said before YOU ROCK!! !wink!

ROGER COCK
(producer /director /editor /pro cameraman /Stud)
spunkie

Post by spunkie »

Long since overdue Lolly! Even the holding page is worth a visit!! Very nice pic! Have registered my name cant wait for the site to go live! Maybe you could run a members comp to win a Lolly golden shower and rig it so I win lol !wink! But seriously very good luck with it fast becoming your number one fan xxx
myson

Post by myson »

weyhey, great stuff Lolly !love!

I hope some of my photos of you will on your site? !thumbsup!

Keep up the good work you sexy minx !bow!

Myson

Don Roobles

Post by Don Roobles »

Good luck with the site Lolly & hope your well soon for some AGA classics.

Get well soon hun xxx

Don Roobles

www.killergram.com
CHendry

Post by CHendry »

Babe, let me know what size you want your pics and i will do them for you