EXTRAS WANTED!

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
easy on the eye

EXTRAS WANTED!

Post by easy on the eye »

Anna Span is filming for a brand new title this weekend in London. If you are in the local area (within the M25) and want to be an extra in Anna's new title, then please email us for more information.

anna@annaspansdiary.com

Travel cards will be paid for, we only want people from within London really.

Thanks,

Steve@EasyOnTheEye
D-wings

Re: EXTRAS WANTED!

Post by D-wings »

i'd be interested. where do i go?
phil solo

Post by phil solo »

First you go to the email address in easy on the eye's post, send Anna a message, then you wait for instructions !doh!
easy on the eye

thats about the jist of it. The new title is going to be awesome, we just need a few more extras and whatnot. I know its last minute but its all paid and it'll be fun too.

thanks,
Steve
EOTE
Tammy

Post by Tammy »

Hi I am Tammy age 29. Have been modelling for a few year now. if you would like me and would like to get more information on what I do then drop me a line or 2 @

jlove2244@hotmail.com

I will be happy to send you some pictures.
Waiting to hear from you.

xx
localad

Post by localad »

Hi Im Andrew 29 5ft 11inc tall athletic build would love to help, im from High wycombe 20 mins from high Wycombe drop me a line ;0) hopefully im not too late
Andy x
graham46

Post by graham46 »

Hi Anna

I would be interested in being a extra in your movie if not to late. I live in Croydon which is within the M25 , Im 49 tall slim and fairly fit for my age.
Look forward to your reply.

Graham
easy on the eye

hi guys+girls,
we've finished the filming, please stop emailing the email address posted. We'll advertise on here again when we need extras/models etc in the future.
thanks for the interest
steve
EOTE