great shoot

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
sluttyangel

great shoot

Post by sluttyangel »

Hi MellieD & Alexis
what 2 great days of filming we had last week, it was a pleasure to work with you both, can?t wait till next time, hows the vids coming on MellieD,give me a bell babe,
kissssssssssss
mandi aka SluttyAngel

coming soon at http://www.sluttyangel.co.uk
finally about 12 new video clips being added to the site
kisssssssssssss

big kissssssssss to marino and misss sonia loves ya

Mandi xxx AKA Sluttyangel xxx
sluttyangel

Re: great shoot

Post by sluttyangel »

Sorry i meant to say Alexis May, kisssssssssssss babe
sluttyangel xxx

Mandi xxx AKA Sluttyangel xxx
Fraser

Post by Fraser »

Awesome shoot Mandi! Great pleasure to work with you and wow aren't you one sexy lady in action!

Thanks to Slutty Angel, Mellie D and Alexis May you girls made my life so easy that day.

Hope you like all the movies when you get them, they are HOT!

MellieD

Post by MellieD »

Hey Babe!

I really enjoyed last week and I'm looking forward to our shoot next week. Slutty Nurse Angel! Yey!

Big kisses to you sweetheart, will give you a bell and hopefulyl see you in the pub (was hoping you were there last night)

*muah*

Mellie xxx

Fraser & Alexis,

you are both a pleasure to work with and I look forward to working with you both next. Strap-on, strap-off LOL

xxx

www.mellie-d.com
www.melliesmetalmayhem.co.uk
Fraser

Post by Fraser »

I couldn't resist posting an image from the shoot. This is a VERY quiet moment from the shoot, which was actually all video.

[img]http://i.pbase.com/o5/83/513383/1/68827 ... egirls.jpg[/img]

These three got up to some stuff I've never shot before, all to appear on Mellie's, Angel's and Alexis May's new website when it opens.