g/g bondage work

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
jamespooles

g/g bondage work

Post by jamespooles »

I am looking for 2 models for hard g/g work - to include bondage. Ideally 2 girls that have work together in the past on this. You must have a sub / dom attitude!

Please contact me at jimpooles@hotmail.co.uk

Take a look at my softcore images at

I have worked with many models including Anya and Lolly recently.

Cheers

Jim
Lala_X

Re: g/g bondage work

Post by Lala_X »

Hiya!
I've done lots of bondage and love hard g/g but have never combined the two.....if you're interested in talking further please get in touch.
Lalaxx

I am black, french, very sexy and love my work! I'm a real poseur and love being in front of the camera! I really enjoy my work and bring that enjoyment to each and every shoot! If you want to know more please get in touch!
LOUI$E EVANS

Post by LOUI$E EVANS »

I am interested in doing some sub stuff
nursenic22@hotmail.co.uk

Louise Evans on here
MellieD

Post by MellieD »

I'm a very experienced bondage model and can even do Japanese Rope Bondage knotwork.

email me at bookings@mellie-d.com if you are interested in working with me. I also many models that are happy to work to hard g/g levels and that are experienced in bondage

www.mellie-d.com
www.melliesmetalmayhem.co.uk