Knob-achingly sexy after paid work in London 17/18

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Lala_X

Knob-achingly sexy after paid work in London 17/18

Post by Lala_X »

Hey!
I'm available in London for paid adult assignments on either sunday 17th or monday 18th (after 2pm). I'm happy to work solo (any level including fetish, bondage, etc) or for hard g/g, b/g or more than one boy!! I'm fully tested....great at my work, reliable, enthusiastic and knob-achingly sexy!!

If you think you've got something for me please leave me a message

Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon

Lalaxx

[IMG]http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/6263/dsc07975ah1.th.jpg[/IMG]

I am black, french, very sexy and love my work! I'm a real poseur and love being in front of the camera! I really enjoy my work and bring that enjoyment to each and every shoot! If you want to know more please get in touch!
Snake Diamond

Re: Knob-achingly sexy after paid work in London 17/18

Post by Snake Diamond »

Lala_X wrote:

> Hey!
> I'm...
> ...and knob-achingly sexy!!

Most definately !wink!

!grin!

Snake Diamond,
Fangs that bite!
terraceclobber

Post by terraceclobber »

Hi lala

I would be more than intrested to work with you as im after a more modern up to date portfolio and this would be a great oppuntunity, have you a tog etc in place?

Aron

100% Pure fun!
Lala_X

Post by Lala_X »

Hey!
Can you email me at the address on my profile with what you'd like to do exactly, where and when. I have tog if you need one!
Hope to hear from you soon
Lalaxx

I am black, french, very sexy and love my work! I'm a real poseur and love being in front of the camera! I really enjoy my work and bring that enjoyment to each and every shoot! If you want to know more please get in touch!
Lala_X

Post by Lala_X »

Hope it's a nice ache!!
Lxx

Snake Diamond

Post by Snake Diamond »

!wicked!!grin!

Taka a guess...

!laugh!!laugh!!laugh!

Snake Diamond,
Fangs that bite!