Victoria Brown - an apology

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
strictlybroadband

Victoria Brown - an apology

Post by strictlybroadband »

Apparently some idiot is telling people that Victoria Brown is unreliable to work with, and that I said so. This seems to date back to a point back around April when she didn't turn up here one day and I (stupidly) posted something stroppy on BGAFD. It turned out she was sitting by the side of the road with a broken car waiting for the RAC. !sad!

I apologised to her, of course, for posting publicly before I knew what was going on. I was having a bad day. She forgave me. Eventually.

Since that time we've worked with Victoria, and she's been a dream to work with. She's professional, enthusiastic, great on video and audio, and (as everyone here knows) great looking and filthy with it.

Here are snaps from a couple of events that we've worked on with her lately. I'd recommend her highly to anyone who wants to work with her, and I know quite a few other people here will agree with me on that.

[url=http://www.strictlybroadband.com/]Strictly Broadband[/url]: new movies published daily, 365 days a year!
Number-19

Re: Victoria Brown - an apology

Post by Number-19 »

I would just like to say that although we havent worked with Victoria in the sence of photography or video but she travelled up to our last event not even knowing what was going to be happening and everyone who met her on the night and since then have had nothing but praise for her and we will definatley be putting her forward for any work that comes our way

Jennifer
Rommo

Post by Rommo »

ok but whos the weirdo with the funny hair cut in most of the pics ?
aj-strictlybroadband

Post by aj-strictlybroadband »

Rommo wrote:

> ok but whos the weirdo with the funny hair cut in most of the
> pics ?

Funny haircut indeed.

That's me, AJ - I'm the webmaster of Strictly Broadband, and I'm famed for funny haircuts (and a whole lot more besides).

If you've got something to say about my look, say it along with a photo of yourself on here - and I'll give you an unbridled assesment of *your* appearance too.

:P

Cornish Chris

Post by Cornish Chris »

LMAO the silence from Rommo is deafening ... Brilliant AJ !happy! I think he's digging himself a pit, or gone to Doctors to have his sized 9 removed from his mouth...LOL

strictlybroadband

Post by strictlybroadband »

You tell him AJ.

Funny thing is, I thought he was referring to me for a moment.

[url=http://www.strictlybroadband.com/]Strictly Broadband[/url]: new movies published daily, 365 days a year!
aj-strictlybroadband

Post by aj-strictlybroadband »

strictlybroadband wrote:

> You tell him AJ.
>
> Funny thing is, I thought he was referring to me for a moment.
>

Oh, what - you mean *this* photo of you?

[IMG]http://silveraj.strictlybroadband.com/a ... .sized.jpg[/IMG]

Yeah, you should really tone it down with the 'funny hair', Jerry, it's getting a bit silly now.

Snake Diamond

Post by Snake Diamond »

Yes, nice funny pic in your profile, but shouldn't you wear your panties on your pussy, not on your head ?

!laugh!

Snake Diamond,
Fangs that bite!
Snake Diamond

Post by Snake Diamond »

!laugh!

Snake Diamond,
Fangs that bite!
Snake Diamond

Post by Snake Diamond »

OK, here's a thought, can we see the piccy of you with them panties on your head, but instead of on your head, where they actually belong ?

!grin!

Snake Diamond,
Fangs that bite!