FREE Jo Guest DVD with MensWorld!

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
MensWorldMayfair

FREE Jo Guest DVD with MensWorld!

Post by MensWorldMayfair »

This has already been mentioned by other forumites in an earlier post but the mag hadn't come out.

So tomorrow the MensWorld that hits the shelves not only features a nice set of Tamara Noon and Jo at it, we've also cover-mounted a free 18 certificate DVD with around 70 minutes of Jo in action, including a nice girl-girl with Abbie Toyne.

I know, it's an 18, but I promise you that even I was impressed with just how great it is. And let's face it, we're not exactly snowed under by Jo Guest DVDs, are we?

As I said, the mag's out tomorrow, the 28th, so get down the newsies if you're a fan of Guesty.
MensWorldMayfair

Re: FREE Jo Guest DVD with MensWorld!

Post by MensWorldMayfair »

Thanks for the positive input, Photo-Taker. Unfortunately, we're not allowed to show hardcore images in a mainstream top shelf magazine, but it's not for the want of trying!
MegaTon

Post by MegaTon »

Time too raid the newsagents for a copy then.....no doubt Jo Uncut will hit the shelf in a years time.....!wink!
PKAY

Post by PKAY »

Why is that? I know you can buy hardcore mags in garages and newsagents but the mainstream mags are still quite soft. Is this voluntary?

broadcast video and dvd services
pauldo

Post by pauldo »

Excellent DVD!

Normally I bin most of these free givewaways as they are pretty tame but this one's definately a keeper!

Loads of great scenes and Jo looks as stunning as ever.

pauldo