My first gang bang....guys wanted..

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Lala_X

My first gang bang....guys wanted..

Post by Lala_X »

Hey!
I'm looking for guys for my first gang bang shoot to be held in Bristol next wednesday evening.
If you're interested please get in touch with me via the email address on my profile with your details (age, location and availability for weds) and please include a recent photo of your face and body (no photo, no reply from me!).
All models will be expected to sign model release and be able to supply two forms of photo ID. Excuses on the day will not be accepted.
Thanks guys and hope to hear from you soon
Lalaxx

[IMG]http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/4328/dscf57766ow.th.jpg[/IMG]

I am black, french, very sexy and love my work! I'm a real poseur and love being in front of the camera! I really enjoy my work and bring that enjoyment to each and every shoot! If you want to know more please get in touch!
Faz

Re: My first gang bang....guys wanted..

Post by Faz »

hi, im interested, i've sent you an email with some pica.

thanks
George
hunny1

Re: My first gang bang....guys wanted..

Post by hunny1 »

hello hun, didnt know you was back, hope everything was ok, and all the very best to both of you from me !happy!

another day, another dollar