Wendy Taylor Custom Video

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
bracey

Wendy Taylor Custom Video

Post by bracey »

Hi all
I would like to order a custom video from Wendy Taylor. Does she do that sort of thing and if so has anyone got an email address for her? If you are reading this Wendy I hope you can oblige, just love watching you wank yourself in stockings and need something special from you.

Cheers
Garry
Wendy

Re: Wendy Taylor Custom Video

Post by Wendy »

Garry,

Yes I do custom videos. Just drop me a line with details of what you'd like to see or even a script/screenplay and I'll send you a price. For that you'll get exactly what you want (within reason!) on your very own DVD and/or VHS. Remember though the more actors/actresses you want in it means the more it will cost.

My e.mail address is wendy@wendy-taylor.com

Kisses,

Wendy XXX

bracey

Post by bracey »

Thanks Wendy look foward to seeing the dvd.

Garry
xx
Gaslight

Post by Gaslight »

Hey Bracey, If you like seeing Wendy in stockings, playing with toys, check out my soon to be launched site

I have several scenes of Wendy, some solo, some g/g, some bj etc...with plenty more in the pipeline! There is a short sample film on the site at the moment of Wendy but it only scratches the surface of what will be available in the members area !wink!

Career Advice: Find out what you like doing best and get someone to pay you for doing it.

[url]http://www.nylonstockingsluts.com[/url]
Twitter: @stockingsluts