Wanted Amateurs 4 Ling/Make-Up Project

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Mark247365

Wanted Amateurs 4 Ling/Make-Up Project

Post by Mark247365 »

In its infancy, our 'Adult' Photo/Video/Website project requires Amateur female models with that 'Girl Next Door' Look'. Amateurs with little or no experience welcomed for work that will ALWAYS involve creative use of hosiery, lingerie, sheer clothing and adventurous make-up. Because of this you will NEVER be asked to model completely naked and based on your preferences, soft erotic and harder explicit work will be available at all levels.

We are currently looking for models worldwide and shoots will take place as we travel. Because of this movement studio work will not be an option at this early stage. Work will be sometimes retro, often bohemian, definitely sensual, always stimulating and where appropriate, even explicit! The emphasis IS on the 'Girl/Woman Next Door' appearance - NOT airbrushed, often false visions of perfection. So if you are 'Gifted' with this natural look and you want to earn some extra money then we would like to hear from you.

Please submit a head shot and a full length 'clothed' shot, if you are what we are looking for we will then send you a personal statistics form and a - what you are comfortable doing in front of the camera - preferences form to fill out. Please return these along with a lingerie shot (preferable) or a bikini shot along with a short paragraph telling us how you think you can help us.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and we look forward to the prospect of working with you in the not too distant future. Take care!
Beth Sutherland

Re: Wanted Amateurs 4 Ling/Make-Up Project

Post by Beth Sutherland »

<http://refer.adultwork.com/?R=98751&T=98751>
louiza ray

Post by louiza ray »

Hi louiza here,

Please consider me for this, i'm a keen, mean 'ucking machine!!!! lol

http://glamourfinder.com/ads/female/louiza/23317
tyke11

Post by tyke11 »

This website project sounds really great. Please be sure to let us know when it goes live....
Becksy666

Post by Becksy666 »

Mark,

Have sent you an email.

becks x x
tyke11

Post by tyke11 »

Mark

How is this going? - it sounds great!!

Tyke
Lorina

Post by Lorina »

Hi Please send me yr email alegriamusica@hotmail.com
Thanks
Lorina
Pics info at
http://glamourfinder.com/ads/female/lorina/21596

Xxx
Josephine

Post by Josephine »

Hi,
im jo and yes im up for anything
im based in the midlands but can travel
xx

Lady Josephine,a lady but a slut in the bedroom.

[url=http://www.myspace.com/ladyjosephinejames]why not visit my myspace?[/url]
DoubleDee

Post by DoubleDee »

I'm Midlands based , very girl next door with the naughty housewife look, just starting out in the business but have already done a good few shoots etc to HC level. Would love to hear from you.
I Have my own amateur web site see my profile.

See Me On TAC Amateurs site and my site www.doubledee.co.uk
Willing to work to all SC/HC levels Inc B/G G/G Etc, Would Love to Get Into Bukakke/GB Events/Movies etc.
Email me at dee@doubledee.co.uk !