spank my arse

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
hunny1

spank my arse

Post by hunny1 »

im looking for a volunteer to do some spanking content, for my website, video content only, if interested then let me know

another day, another dollar
hunny1

Re: spank my arse

Post by hunny1 »

yes of course sorry, i do my own home movies and sell them all my website. im looking for a volunteer who would be happy taking part in doing a couple of spanking videos with me, both giving and recieving. over clothes and the bare flesh, with hands or paddle or gentle canning on my part lol i will have the copyright to the material taken, but the volunteer will recieve copys of all before and after editing. and any sales from the videos they will recieve a percentage t.b.a. between both partys. or if they just like a jolly good spanking, then im happy to oblige

Cheerful chap

Post by Cheerful chap »

I am happy to volunteer to lend a hand with your spanking film. I am in London. How about this weekend or next week? Anything you want to know about me?
hunny1

Post by hunny1 »

hiya, thanks for volunteering, yes please send me some information about you, do you have site i can look at?

Faz

Post by Faz »

Hi I'm George,

I would like to attend an audition as a guy to be in any new projects. I'm a clean, nice guy that's lots of fun and very extrovert - i work well in groups.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks
George
hunny1

Post by hunny1 »

hi george, thanks for your e-mail unfortunatly i need some clearer pictures, as the one's you sent were very poor quality. and 2 forms of identification, plus the on-line application form has to be filled in, if you have any problems with this form, please let me know, and i will post you the form out. Also do you have recent Std's tests done? as you will need this is your are to progress in the adult industry.

please refer back to the main site at

hunny marsh

Snake Diamond

Post by Snake Diamond »

Where in the UK will this take place, & what sort of timeline ?

As long as its mild, I wouldn't mind giving it a go, but I need to sort out some Certs first, if that is required, as you have said it will only be spanking.

Snake Diamond,
Fangs that bite!
hunny1

Post by hunny1 »

yes sort out those certs. it will be in a dungeon near me in croydon, dont worry i dont scar, and i certainly wont leave any marks.