Professional production company needs talent

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
dubnobass

Professional production company needs talent

Post by dubnobass »

Hi there all,

Let me take a minute to tell you the situation. We are a collective of TV and Film professionals who have been making Independent films and documentaries for several years now. We have had work commissioned for TV and have had films screened in Leicester Square amongst other places.

However, we have been in discussion for several months now about changing the direction of our production company with the intention of making high end professional quality hardcore adult entertainment.

We are not interested in art house style so called "intellectual titillation", but at the same time, we will not be throwing together some cheap and nasty poorly produced smut.

We will be producing hardcore adult material, but will be shooting with exactly the same attitude as when we have been shooting under commission for professional TV productions. Needless to say though, we understand that the model is the star and will not be getting carried away with our own technical and artistic licence. We will leave the art to you girls!

We will be looking to produce girl on girl films, solo sequences, a variety of scenarios as well as several guys to one girl movies too.

We are posting on this forum for several reasons. We are hoping that there are some kind souls out there that can advise us on the tricks, nuances, neccessities and pitfalls of the industry.

We are also looking to find out some prices for hiring models. Is it a daily rate? Do scenarios dictate different rates of pay? How much input do the models have in the process other than the acting?

We are extremely keen to employ models who genuinely love what they are doing. We will be investing a great deal of passion and professionalism into this venture and as such are keen to find likeminded enthusiastic talent.

Where can we find guys that would be interested in performing (obviously the less experienced men will be working for free - though we're hoping to unearth the next Peter North!)
Where can we find professional guys and what are their rates?

How does the payment work? How do we pay you etc? Do we need to pay National Insurance? What are the Tax implications? Are there health and safety issues we need to know about?

Well we look forward to working with you and we are sure you will be absolutely thrilled with our final production.
Thank you to any one who replies to this message.

Enjoy the Summer!

Dubnobass

Marino

Re: Professional production company needs talent

Post by Marino »

As you are new to the industry. A word of advice.
Do not waste your money if you expect to make it with just one film, You will need to shoot a library of films before anyone will look at you.
If you need any advice on how the game works drop me a line.

--
http://www.ukroadtrips.com
GG

Post by GG »

Hi there,

Pls email me at my address listed.

Thanks

Georgina
dubnobass

Post by dubnobass »

MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS aajbradley@hotmail.com

Any help or advice you could offer is hratefully welcomed

Thank you
Lorina

Post by Lorina »

Hi
If your looking for solo adult models please take a look at my profile

I will work up to Solo continental.Please email for more info alegriamusica@hotmail.com
thanks
Lorina

Xxx
Josephine

Post by Josephine »

Hi,
Ive been in the industry for 7 years i will work up to all levels feel free to contact me as i also know of plenty of new and old studs
cheers jo

Lady Josephine,a lady but a slut in the bedroom.

[url=http://www.myspace.com/ladyjosephinejames]why not visit my myspace?[/url]
maxprovide

Post by maxprovide »

I hope you`re finding out what you need to know although you never know everything! Nobody does.
If you have an opening for a male performer in one of your films, please get intouch. x
Mark x

Thanks for taking an interest, cum again ! x
terraceclobber

Post by terraceclobber »

Hi,

Same goes for me too please. Bear me in mind if you would if an opening comes up for a young stud.

cheers

Aron

100% Pure fun!
nico london

Post by nico london »

good stuff,
e-mail me @kingjackmodel@yahoo.co.uk
&i'll forward u some models on my books

all the best

nico london
king jack models