Mature Model Available

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Mature Maria

Mature Model Available

Post by Mature Maria »

Hello everyone,

I am a very experienced mature (40) model. I work with everything up to solo continental, toys and watersports both still and video.

I am in the Milton Keynes area and very happy to travel to other locations.

If anyone is interested in booking me please email: bettikitten2000@yahoo.co.uk
hunny1

Re: Mature Model Available

Post by hunny1 »

hi there im hunny i run hunnys models modelling agency, would you like to add your free profile to our agency? you can check it out at

hopefully speak soon

another day, another dollar
Stockie

Post by Stockie »

No pics? Can't see you generating much interest if producers can't see what you look like.

That's not meant to offend you, I'm trying to be helpful that if you show people what you look like then you might get a better response and more work.
Mature Maria

Post by Mature Maria »

I have had quite a few enquiries and sent the enquirers my CV and photographs from my portfolio.

Thank you for your concern.
Rico

Post by Rico »

Hi Marie. We shoot shows for TVX and are currently planning a mature woman programme. Can you please send me some further details and jpegs to ricporter@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks. Ric Porter, Portway Enterprises Ltd
www.portwayfilms.com
http://www.ricporter.com
@loadedric