Models required

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
dubnobass

Models required

Post by dubnobass »

Hi, I posted a message titled Professional production company looking for talent, but have yet to receive a reply.

Can anyone give me an indication as to where I can find out the rates of models for hardcore films.

We're looking to shoot extremely high quality films, but need to find out more details on costing.

Thanks
tas

Re: Models required

Post by tas »

I doubt if many pro's will be willing to give advice as there to many wannabee's posting for the same thing on this forum, if you do a search on this forum you might find your answers. Or you could always email girls directly and ask their rates for what you require.

Nectas
<http://www.uknymphos.com>
dubnobass

Post by dubnobass »

Thanks, I'll give it a go.
BGAFD Admin

Post by BGAFD Admin »

Your first post was made just over 2hrs ago - not exactly an eternity! You should consider including an email address in your posts, or display the one in your profile. Not everyone will want to communicate via a public board.
dubnobass

Post by dubnobass »

Thanks BGAFD Admin, I've displayed my email in my profile. I'll wait and se what happens.