Christina x now does hardcore b/g

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
christinax

Christina x now does hardcore b/g

Post by christinax »

CHRISTINA X completed her first ever hard core boy/girl and anal shoot for an LA cable channel, working with Will Ravage last week.

Christina, who previously only worked with her own partner for hardcore boy/girl movies, is now available for film and video work at all levels. Christina is a mature 40+ model with three years adult industry work at all levels, and she has been published in mags and on websites in the UK, USA and Europe.

If you want to book christina or enquire about her rates and previous work, please email her initially at.............

mistresschristinax@yahoo.co.uk

www.christinax.net
Gaslight

Re: Christina x now does hardcore b/g

Post by Gaslight »

Hi Christina, remember me?! we did a video shoot together Feb 2005 at your flat. Seamed stockings, girdles etc...

Someone told me you had quit modelling so I'm delighted to see they were wrong!! I still have your mobile number if it is still the same? Would be very interested in setting up a shoot for my new site which is on the verge of being launched .

Career Advice: Find out what you like doing best and get someone to pay you for doing it.

[url]http://www.nylonstockingsluts.com[/url]
Twitter: @stockingsluts
colonel

Re: Christina x now does hardcore b/g

Post by colonel »

This must be the best news of the week! Michael Owen who?