Dungeon style room wanted for shoot.

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
laralatex

Dungeon style room wanted for shoot.

Post by laralatex »

I'm looking for a dungeon style playroom for a forthcoming shoot (next week) in the M25 area ideally, at a reasonable cost.

Anyone who can help please email me at:

laralatex69@aol.com

'Fun for all and all for fun'!

www.twitter.com/laralatex
www.facebook.com/Laral Atex
clubwednesday

Re: Dungeon style room wanted for shoot.

Post by clubwednesday »

got one in if you are interested, please e mail for more details
Studio3

Post by Studio3 »

You could try us. We're two minutes from the M25 in Hertfordshire and have a fairly unique medieval dungeon set with all the equipment. Check it out here.

Stills or Video, Amateur or Professional... A Versatile and Friendly Studio Environment close to the M25/A1M in Hertfordshire. www.studio-three.org
Keith

Post by Keith »

Hi Jason,

Been to the website and all I can see is a walled room with a bed and a light shining through the window.

Doesn't look much like a medieval dungeon to me !happy! but if I'm wrong can you send me some photos of it to ukf_productions@blueyonder.co.uk

Ta!

Keith

Studio3

Post by Studio3 »

Hi Keith,

We keep the pictures on the studio site a bit on the tame side to avoid scaring off commercial clients, so there's just a wrought iron bed in that shot, but what looks like a room is actually a 3 wall set, and we do have a selection of props and dungeon furniture to go in it. It really depends on what you're looking for, but there's a large wooden St Andrews Cross, 5'x3'x3' cage with a padded bondage table top, a set of wooden stocks, chain winch/suspension, and loads of BDSM gear (cuffs, spreader bars, violet wand, floggers, crops, canes etc). Anyway, I'll see if I can dig out a few shots of the set in "action" and email them to you.

Kind regards,

Jason.

Stills or Video, Amateur or Professional... A Versatile and Friendly Studio Environment close to the M25/A1M in Hertfordshire. www.studio-three.org
laralatex

Post by laralatex »

Thanx for all your suggestions guys. Have found a possible very near me which is really cheap, so if its any good i'll share the contact with you all.

'Fun for all and all for fun'!

www.twitter.com/laralatex
www.facebook.com/Laral Atex