Male and Female B G Models wanted

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Lala_X

Re: Male and Female B G Models wanted

Post by Lala_X »

Hey,
I'd be interested, I'be been modelling about 10mths and so haven't been around too long.....I love my work, love to be fucked on film, am fully tested and very reliable! Just about perfect, don't you think?
Hope to hear from you soon
Lalaxx

[IMG]http://show.imagehosting.us/show/1412235/0/nouser_1412/T0_-1_1412235.JPG[/IMG]

I am black, french, very sexy and love my work! I'm a real poseur and love being in front of the camera! I really enjoy my work and bring that enjoyment to each and every shoot! If you want to know more please get in touch!
mandigo

Post by mandigo »

Hi"Rob....!
Can u pls send me some details as i'm interested......
All my details are on my profile "Holla me back if interested and i'll get bck to u with some details if needed..........

*msn:mandigo@hotmail.co.uk
*www.adultwork.co.uk/hammer@xxxmodel

Kind regards

Alphons@mkveli

***Live in your dreams or die in someone else's***
***Hustler***Loyality***Respect***

Hammer@makveli
xxx
Gemma Parker

Post by Gemma Parker »

Hi,
Im interested in this project. I have a partner who also models and we have done a few hardcore shoots together already for bustybritain,melsmovies,oej and work well together ;-)
My website is http://www.gemma-model.co.uk[/url] my partners is http://www.matt-model.co.uk[/url]
And you can get in touch with me on

gemma@gemma-model.co.uk

Speak soon x

[img]http://www.net-model.com/UserImages/520 ... 61175b.JPG[/img][/img]
matt_lucy_uk

Post by matt_lucy_uk »

Hi
we are definately interested, however, your email seems to bounce back. We can provide pics, references etc.

Please email us with further details

Matt & Lucy

Hi, I am looking for g/g work, experienced and stunning. Also looking for b/g work or b/g/g or b/b/g with partner.
hunny1

Post by hunny1 »

hi there, im hunny marsh, i own and run hunnys models modelling agency, in reply to your message, i have several models that would be very interested in your job offer.

for more models please go to

hunny marsh

another day, another dollar
matt414

?30 per hour!!!

Post by matt414 »

You do hard b/g for ?30 per hour including expenses!!!!????
I take it its more of a hobbie?
Train spotting is a bit boring these days! !grin!
kevmetal

Post by kevmetal »

hi im new to the industry. im interested in your offer. please could you give me some more details. also email me for some photos. im 24 white male with a slight muscular build, good looking and 6ft. get back to me.

kevmetal@hotmail.com
Romandeity

Post by Romandeity »

I know a few people, drop me a line webmaster@college-uniform.com
gemma_jane

Post by gemma_jane »

im intersted pls email me for pics
SDE66

Post by SDE66 »

I am a 29 year old male, athletic build, 6' and I have been told I am very good looking often (although, if I am honest, I would say I am towards the top end of average!).

I have been on video before as I have attended bukkake parties many, many times. the content of these has been made commercially available. I can therefore say with confidence that I won't have any problems getting/staying hard with a camera pointing at me and other people watching!

My last STD tests were done around 8 months ago, obviously I would be willing to produce a certificate.

As for rates - I would do it for travelling expenses only, LOL!!