can anyone tell me what this means?

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Katrina

can anyone tell me what this means?

Post by Katrina »

As being new on the scene, I recently got a job that was for 2,500 just for 2 hours, was supposed to be a casting for a fisting video, I got a bit suss about the money and the location, was supposed to be somewhere in a hotel but no travel costs, then at my house, when I questioned it and then said no they said they would have to register me? Has anyone heard of this and what does it mean?

I am wild fun and sexy.
matt414

Re: can anyone tell me what this means?

Post by matt414 »

'I recently got a job that was for 2,500 just for 2 hours, was supposed to be a casting for a fisting video, I got a bit suss about the money and the location, was supposed to be somewhere in a hotel but no travel costs'

Erm well if it is/was a genuine offer(doubtful) and you were/are getting ?2500 for 2 hours why would you be bothered about travel costs? lol
Katrina

Post by Katrina »

simple really, wouldnt have had the money up front to pay for any petrol

I would have travelled a long way and if it had been real would have ended up out of pocket

I am wild fun and sexy.
Autolycus

Post by Autolycus »

It's a con. No one pays ?2,500 for 2 hours - unless it's Jordan or Caprice and they wouldn't do it.