Our First Event At My Private Club

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Jennifer Martin

Our First Event At My Private Club

Post by Jennifer Martin »

The Nottingham Fetish Event is being held at our purpose built
complex in Basford Nottingham, just 2 miles from junction 26 of the
M1 Motorway, with private and secure parking for over 70 cars the
complex is over 16,000 square foot split into three areas.

The Fetish Fair
with stalls selling bondage equipment, Implements and fetishwear and refreshments

The Private Play Areas
750 square foot purpose built film and photography studio
with dungeon specially kitted out for this event

Fetish Club
Purpose built private club
with licensed bar
toilets
stage area
private booths
sound and light system

Tickets are ?20.00 to the party and ?5.00 for just the fair
for more details go to

Hope to see you there this is our first event so any support would be most welcome. If anyone would like to do a demostration or would like to have a stall then please email me.

Thanks everyone

Jennifer Martin
Jennifer Martin

Re: Our First Event At My Private Club

In my excitment i forgot to tell you the dates

its the 1st & 2nd of July
Keith

Post by Keith »

No disrespect intended, but what's the point of this?

60 miles away, Birmingham is home to the biggest and most successful monthly Fetish market in Europe - the Birmingham Bizarre Bazaar. It's been running nearly seven years and consistently attracts a crowd of over 700 people each month - and it's 50p cheaper.

And the Midlands needs another fetish party like it needs a hole in the head, frankly - I estimate that in the area running from Stoke on Trent, through Telford, Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Coventry, Leicester, Nottingham and Derby there are 15+ fetish / BDSM play parties a month - and that's not including all the private invitation only parties.

Good luck with it.

Keith
Scorpian

Post by Scorpian »

Hi Jen,

Doesn't seem to be any pictures on web site...

Also are you still working as a model....

Cheers

Scorpian
Jennifer Martin

attracts a crowd of over 700 people each month - and it's 50p cheaper.

Yes it is but then again you have to park in a public car park at a cost of how much per hour in Birmingham unless your lucky enough to get one of the free spaces near by.

This isnt just a fair either its a weekend event with many demonstrations going on as well as the stalls and a party on Saturday evening.

And yes no doubt there are many events that go on in the East Midlands but people might not want to travel to Stoke on Trent, through Telford, Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Coventry, Leicester and Derby, but lets wait and see maybe no one will book tickets who knows.

Demonstrations confirmed

Pony Play
Ropework
Spanking
C/P
Whipping

There will also be various bondage, spanking,C/P, femdom and Dom web site and video producers attending looking for girls & guys.

So lets wait and see what responce we get but thanks for your input keith