topless extra ..............girls read this

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Roxy Blue

Re: topless extra ..............girls read this

Post by Roxy Blue »

Hi, i can't read it, it won't allow it.
What does it say?
email me on: pink_bubble_yum@hotmail.com
XXX
Cenobitez

Post by Cenobitez »

Says they are looking for a couple of girls to do toplessin a bar scene for an action comedy film in glasgow.

It is said that both love and truth walk hand in hand. But if the need is great enough, can we learn to love a lie?
Beth Sutherland

Post by Beth Sutherland »

Can you please email me the contact details for this production?

Thanks,
Beth x

<http://refer.adultwork.com/?R=98751&T=98751>
Alexis

Post by Alexis »

Hi there

I saw this post too on another forum, to get to it, type in Northern Photographic Forum in google and it will be listed near the top of the forum.I think the girl who is organising it is called Debbie.

Hope this helps.

Alexis
Cenobitez

Copy of Advert

Post by Cenobitez »

I am the Producer on an action-comedy feature film, which is near completion, however we have decided to shoot some additional footage for a
bar scene, and we are seeking a couple of girls to appear topless in this scene.

The shoot is professional although we are working on a very low budget, and we will make sure there is minimal crew for the shots requiring nudity, probably just myself and the director if it makes the girls more comfortable. We have already shot other scenes with models Holly Filth, Miss Luna and a few other girls, who can tell you we're nice!

The shoot will take place in Paisley (near Glasgow) quite soon, possibly the morning of monday 24th April. I know it's quite short notice, and we may be able to change the date until the next week but it will still be a monday or tuesday.

The film will be screened at festivals and we aim to secure a DVD release (the last film the director worked on is now in shops), so it will be good publicity for anybody involved. There is a teaser trailer containing some of the footage we have shot already available to view - contact me for the link.

Unfortunately we have been working on a tiny budget and we can't afford to pay very much - nobody else on the film has been paid at all, but we understand that models don't do nudity for nothing so we can offer a very small fee, and we promise this will be great exposure and you won't regret it.

If you are interested, please email me asap with your fees, at debbie@debbieattwell.com

Thanks for reading, and please pass this on to any scotland-based girls who might be interested so they don't miss out on something big!

It is said that both love and truth walk hand in hand. But if the need is great enough, can we learn to love a lie?
Cenobitez

Not Quite...

Post by Cenobitez »

Its not quite free! Its just another version of OMP, with limited Free Accounts, to 4 messages per day!

Not that theres anything wrong with that, but its very limiting.