Calling all distributors

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Steve Day

Re: Calling all distributors

Post by Steve Day »

"So let's get this right, you can book all the girls and the guys, find all the locations (assuming you're not filming in one boring location like everyone else), all the props, film 5 or 6 scenes, and edit the whole lot in ONE WEEK.

And your going to be producing QUALITY?

Of course."

Yes, it's called dedication and proficiency. I've been producing videos since the turn of the millenium and know how it works. Model dates permitting, a decent vid with 4 or more scenes can easily be turned over from scratch to master in 10 days, often less.

Sorry guys but only genuine offers, queries and interest will be responded to from here on in, life's too short for sarcasm and pessimism.
eroticartist

Post by eroticartist »

Steve,
Once I met the Slug's "film-maker" in a disused factory. We had to climb into a small room. He pointed to a wooden chair that was fixed to a device that allowed one to turn the chair 360 degrees.
He pointed to it. "That,s the chair what I make all his films in."he said.
I looked at him and smiled. I didn't know if it was a hit or why he had showed me it. But I was alone with him here miles from anywhere...

I think there are certain people in the trade who pay ?2000 pound for a finished master these days! Also you can buy the American rights of any film for much less. Global capitalism reigns.
But Steve you can do it. Don't let anyone kid you. Make a brilliant film and you will be successful in the end.
Mike Freeman.

amazon.com/author/freeman
jimslip

Post by jimslip »

Steve Day wrote:

> "So let's get this right, you can book all the girls and the
> guys, find all the locations (assuming you're not filming in
> one boring location like everyone else), all the props, film 5
> or 6 scenes, and edit the whole lot in ONE WEEK.
>
> And your going to be producing QUALITY?
>
> Of course."

Sorry Steve but isn't that exactly what you're saying you can do in your first posting!

QUALITY lol

Mrs Slip

<http://www.jimslip.com>
Winner "Best Loved Character"TVX SHAFTAS 2010
Winner of "Best On-Line scene & Best Gonzo Production" at UKAP Awards 2006
Winner of Best TVX series 2011, "Laras Anal Adventures"