Hot n sexy lookin' for paid work

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Lala_X

Hot n sexy lookin' for paid work

Post by Lala_X »

Hiya,
My name is Lala....I'm a professional adult model based in Bristol looking for paid work. I'm happy to travel or to have you come to my house to photograph me. I'm fully tested and looking for solo assignments or hard b/g, g/g work! I'm professional, experienced (can provide references if needed), enthusiastic and reliable. Please check my profile here and see if you'd be interested in discussing things further.
Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon.
Lala xx

[IMG]http://show.imagehosting.us/show/1207851/0/nouser_1207/T1_-1_1207851.jpg[/IMG]

I am black, french, very sexy and love my work! I'm a real poseur and love being in front of the camera! I really enjoy my work and bring that enjoyment to each and every shoot! If you want to know more please get in touch!
John Mason

Re: Hot n sexy lookin' for paid work

Post by John Mason »

I've worked with her a couple of times already and she's great to work with. She does a REALLY HOT girl/girl scene! 10 out out of 10!
Lala_X

Post by Lala_X »

Thank you Johnny!! Looking forward to working with you again soon
Lala xx

I am black, french, very sexy and love my work! I'm a real poseur and love being in front of the camera! I really enjoy my work and bring that enjoyment to each and every shoot! If you want to know more please get in touch!
tas

Post by tas »

Lala is great to work with and a very nice girl, you will not be disappointed.

Nectas
<http://www.uknymphos.com>
Lala_X

Post by Lala_X »

Thank you Gary! Hope we get to work together again soon
Lala xx

EMPREX

Post by EMPREX »

YOU ARE ONE HOT SEXY LADY CANT WAIT TO SEE SOME OF YOUR WORK

EMPEROR

i buy what i like and like what i buy
louiza ray

Post by louiza ray »

Hi Lala, I'm another black model and you can find pictures of me on the response to my current forum posting 'Tiny black pussy got the creme'.
I'm working on a number of projects at the moment and If you email me at louizaray1@btinternet.com I can tell you about a very hot all black G/G shoot that you may be interested in that I have been offered...

I loved your picture and I look forward to hearing from you asap xx Louiza

'Tiny black pussies always get the creme'
louiza ray

Post by louiza ray »

Hi John It's Louiza Rayx. Have you got an email address for Lalax? If so could you send it privately to mine? XLouiza