Samantha Bond - Hot New Trailer!!

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
BillBXD

Hot New Trailer!!

Post by BillBXD »

Hey doch, I'm gonna fuchkin cum all over your COCHK!

Good news babe got a nice new budget to do a nice little Sam Bond 2006 style series so whatever happens baby, DONT behave!

Bill (BXD)

Sam Bond

merlin

Re: Samantha Bond - Hot New Trailer!!

Post by merlin »

Well it was an absolute pleasure to work with Samantha Bond. I?ve seen a copy of the film we did together and it was out of this world. I would love to work with her again. A huge thank you to Samantha for a great shoot. Bill & Max at swordfish productions they did a great job.
Merlin.
LaraLee

Post by LaraLee »

Hiya Sam

Looking good babe it was lovely getting to know you a few weeks back you're a lovely girl and I hope we get to meet up again soon.

Kisses
Lara xxxx

https://twitter.com/#!/lara_leexxx
Amy Capri

Post by Amy Capri »

Hiya hun, long time no speak :-) just had a look at your trailer, looks fab, ring me.

Amy x

Hi im Amy Capri from BabeWorld on Sky, channel 214, Boo x YES I did used to be on Babestation, lol, check out my website <http://www.amycapri.com>
missbond

Post by missbond »

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone!

If anyone knows CHICO from The X Factor, can you fix me up with him please? He is yummy.. All I want is one night, and I promise not to kiss and tell, ha ha!

Samantha Bond - The Horny Blonde
www.samanthabond.org.uk

Coming soon to www.dogginguncovered.com and www.agauncovered.com...
bemused

Post by bemused »

Hi Lolly what's happened to your website? The thought of you and Samantha leaves me boggling!!

ever wandering for new experiences
missbond

Post by missbond »

I am going to be shooting some content with Angel Long later this month for her site, and I am currently working on a xxx.com site of my own too.. Lolly, I gave Angel a good poke with a cucumber from you!

Samantha xx

It's Chico time!
Jayr

Post by Jayr »

Have a word with Marino he knows him!