Twin Cheeks.

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Marino

Twin Cheeks.

Post by Marino »

To all those waiting for their Twins movies. I am sorry but my computer blew up this week. I am back on line and will get them out to you.

--
http://www.ukroadtrips.com
mandigo

Re: Twin Cheeks.

Post by mandigo »

Hi,marino!!!
My name's alphons@mandigo.......i met sonia last week in kaylee party and i was wondering if u could get me in and do some shoot for your future dvds series!!!!
I'm a lovely male model looking for work in adult-industry!!!!!
Pls do not hesitate to contact me if u have something to offer or u can help me to get in touch with some producers who are looking for male model!!!!
I hope to hear from u ......
*mandigo@hotmail.co.uk

Alphons@makaveli
xxx

***Live in your dreams or die in someone else's***
***Hustler***Loyality***Respect***

Hammer@makveli
xxx
hedgehog

Post by hedgehog »

Marino, will Twin Cheks be available on DVD and if so from where?
Marino

Post by Marino »

Hello Alphons.
Your best bet is walpole group, for movies. Send me a photo of you in action, I will keep it on file.

Hedgehog, yes the films will be on dvd. I will keep you posted, as they will be on R-18 and at www.superdick.net

--
http://www.ukroadtrips.com
bigboy

Post by bigboy »

Marino, top, top show, but gotta have a word with you for wasting that bolly!!!!
My fooking postman was walking around with a tent pole in his trousers, you think the little fooker had a peek??
steve56

Post by steve56 »

cheers marino,mine arrived 2 days ago.great pic.
crispins

Nikki Starr

Post by crispins »

Hi marino,

Ive heard you have done a DVD with the gorgeous Nikki Starr, is this correct and if so when is it released?
bigboy

Post by bigboy »

for lovers of busty blondes, this is the movie for you, great performances from the girls and the guys, but again dont waste the bolly!!! ;-)