Babeworld TV Channel 214 from 9pm!

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Jacques

Re: Babeworld TV Channel 214 from 9pm!

Post by Jacques »

I really should back that argument up, so here goes:

They sell their channels under false pretences - keep promising the good stuff but never deliver, they are too affraid to take on ofcon in case they lose their scam erm I mean licence etc, I may as well watch Channel Five- its just as hard late at night....

Its all a big fucking con to print money.

quis custodiet ipsos custodes
mosfets

Post by mosfets »

I agree Jacques.

I think its worth checking out new channels incase they do something different, but unfortunately in this case its actually a LOT worse than whats already out there.

NeilUK> You can't build a viewer base by asking people to "give them a chance because they're only amateurs and are learning". This dosen't work in any other industry. If a better product is already out there, people will never choose an inferior product. Man UTD or Chelsea wouldn't give an amateur footballer game after game just because he might get good. The fans would stop watching. Either you are qualified to do the job or you are not.

Plus I think the main problem is the girls are just telling complete lies. They should stop making false promises (either they're going to get naked or they're not...none of this......"ohhh, hang around guys we get so naughty later"), stop talking over each other (this is hardly a hard skill to learn, its just common sense) and stop taking the viewing public for mugs.
NeilUK

Post by NeilUK »

Maybe not but Man Utd TV and Chelsea TV were about the most amateur TV channels ever seen when they launched. They are much better now, as I say its not easy.

Everyone is so quick to slag these people off but I wonder how a TV channel run by you lot would look?

Neil

http://www.celebritiesrus.com/blog
Jacques

Post by Jacques »

NeilUK wrote:

> Everyone is so quick to slag these people off

And quite rightly so - they sell a product that does not exist.

NeilUK wrote:

> but I wonder how a TV channel run by you lot would look?

Why don't you turn your attention to Ofcon and call for a Judicial Review - there would be no complaints then.

quis custodiet ipsos custodes
mosfets

Post by mosfets »

Exactly. I don't have the experience and am not qualified to run one. Thats why I stick with things I'm good at.
Tequila_Woods

Post by Tequila_Woods »

Im going for a casting with these this week sometime i think. Maybe this new channel needs a bit of Tequila to spice things up? ;)

<http://refer.adultwork.com/?R=1661927&T=1661927>