Looking for models who smoke

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
leelee100

Looking for models who smoke

Post by leelee100 »

Hi,

Just a quick post to say I'm looking for models to star on my new web site -

A visit to the site will reveal a fetish web site carrying very attractive models from well known model agencies.

The reason for this post is that I'd like to also feature adult actresses as well.

However, perhaps much to your surprise the shoots will be fully clothed and only include smoking! Don't get me wrong I do shoot hardcore smoking shoots a s well sometimes but for this particular brief I'm looking only for actresses willing to do scenes with their clothes on :-)

Please contact me at lee@smoking-models.co.uk if your are interested.

Thanks.

Lee
hunny1

Re: Looking for models who smoke

Post by hunny1 »

well hello i do smoke and have several pics doing this, contact me thru my web site at http:/.www.little-miss-hunny.piczo.com xxxx hunny xxxx

another day, another dollar
Lala_X

Post by Lala_X »

Hi,
I'm interested and do smoke occasionally.
I've attached a pic for your interest. Hope to hear back from you soon
thanks

Lala

sooodaisy@hotmail.com

[IMG]http://show.imagehosting.us/show/895535/0/nouser_895/T0_-1_895535.jpg[/IMG]

I am black, french, very sexy and love my work! I'm a real poseur and love being in front of the camera! I really enjoy my work and bring that enjoyment to each and every shoot! If you want to know more please get in touch!
rgb

Post by rgb »

I never understood the eroticism of smoking until I just saw that pic of Lala!

[url]http://www.ukpussytalk.com[/url]
Lala_X

Post by Lala_X »

Thank you....maybe I'll get the job now!

Lala

I am black, french, very sexy and love my work! I'm a real poseur and love being in front of the camera! I really enjoy my work and bring that enjoyment to each and every shoot! If you want to know more please get in touch!
Antonia

Post by Antonia »

Hi guys,

I worked with Lee today for the smoking models site and would like to say it was a really cool shoot to do and Lee is lovely!! He is very professional but not a grump!

Hope to work with you again soon Lee.

Big kiss

Toni xxx

Kisses,

Antonia xxx
leelee100

Post by leelee100 »

Cheers Antonia.

The footage shot was amazing.

See you again soon.

Lee