Question: Censors and animals

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
corona

Question: Censors and animals

Post by corona »

A quick question on the censors and animals.

Ok, not so much real animals as people in animal costumes.
Do you think there will be any issues with the censors and a scene that includes performers with one dressed as an animal?

Sounds funny i know. It is supposed to be.

/Corona

www.doobedoopictures.com
one eyed jack

Re: Question: Censors and animals

Post by one eyed jack »

You could always speak to the BBFC 0207-440-1570

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
Jacques

Post by Jacques »

But 'oral bestiality' isn't covered by the Obscene Publications Act. The BBFC certainly didn't cut it from The Good Old Naughty Days so someone dressed as an animal shouldn't really be a problem to them (but who knows how they work)....

quis custodiet ipsos custodes
mart

Post by mart »

I'm curious. Which way round was that?

Mart
bigboy

Post by bigboy »

corona, really go for it and mind fuck the old fookers, get animals to dress as humans!!! ;-)
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

It depends brerbear in what context you put those uniforms. If the girls look quite young, in pop socks and hair in bunches, sucking lollipops and makes them feel uncomfortable (the examiner might have a young daughter too) then it will raise objections.

I shot a scene for Real Couples where the partner was in her mid-20's in the afore said description drinking a pint of bear in one hand and a fag in the other pretending to be a delinquent school girl that needed teaching from her partner. This roleplay was ok but the reference to schoolgirl dialogue had to be cut.

I have to admit, this sort of thing makes me feel uncomfortable but I don't like to censor couples who share their intimacy for me and my camera. Its my duty to document but as I said, its not the uniforms its what context you use them in.

Remember Britney Spears in school uniform in that video? No reference to being a schoolgirl...Just looking like one.

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
Jacques

Post by Jacques »

Not sure as I have not seen it and it only has a cinema certificate at present. Also it was Sexual Offences Act 2003 and not the OBA that made it 'legal' as it defined bestiality incorrectly!!!!

quis custodiet ipsos custodes
corona

Post by corona »

The scene in question will be shot. If however it is now allowed, then the scen e will only be avalialbe in territories that are more open minded, not that the scene will be offensive, just comical adult fun.

/Corona

www.doobedoopictures.com
nachovx

Post by nachovx »

There's a good comic scene in one of Jim Power's series "Don't Tell Mommy" ... or could be "Babysitter" .... he alternates between having sex with a blow-up cow and a school-type girl. In the gonzo type US Teen videos they nearly always enquire at what age the first had sex/masturbated or gave a blowjob ... it seems to vary from 12 to about 18, but the average answer is around 15 ... no doubt every such reference is gone from the UK versions, assuming they even made it here. I can't see what the hang-up is in the UK, because anyone who wants to see bestiality has already seen it for real (and it's not that entertaining) ... and if a girl is over 18, so what if shw looks or acts 15.