B/G model wanted for Friday

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
TylerBabe

B/G model wanted for Friday

Post by TylerBabe »

to work in gainsbrough lincs. on Friday 4th at 12 noon for 2 hours. pay is ?300 + travel

Louise Evans
mandigo

Re: B/G model wanted for Friday

Post by mandigo »

Hi, there....are u looking for male model aswell!!!! If so pls let me know at :mandigo@hotmail.co.uk for more details......
I hope to hear from u

Alphons@makaveli
xxx

***Live in your dreams or die in someone else's***
***Hustler***Loyality***Respect***

Hammer@makveli
xxx
Brit Fan

Post by Brit Fan »

Are you asking on behalf of someone else Louise or are you shooting B/G?
Lala_X

Post by Lala_X »

Hi,
I'm very interested..........I love doing b/g, I'm reliable, professional and beautiful.......if you're interested please let me know on sooodaisy@hotmail.com and I'll send you a couple of pics (sorry, no site yet....still being built!).
thanks
Lala

I am black, french, very sexy and love my work! I'm a real poseur and love being in front of the camera! I really enjoy my work and bring that enjoyment to each and every shoot! If you want to know more please get in touch!
BGAFD Admin

Post by BGAFD Admin »

If you want to post pictures of yourself, here's an explanation of how to do it without a site: