male and female models needed

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
aliciarhodes247

Re: male and female models needed

Post by aliciarhodes247 »

hey can u email me at aliciarhodes247@hotmail.com please andy would like to chat to u about work thanks alicia
Big Johnny

Post by Big Johnny »

Hi Alicia have sent you an e-mail as I would be intrested in working for you, regards
Big Johnny

[url=https://bigjohnnyxxx.com]bigjohnnyxxx.com[/url]

Follow me on Twitter! @bigjohnnyuk
Jayce Xaveri

Post by Jayce Xaveri »

Hi Babes
We have worked many times before...
Give us a bell for when you are casting..
Always available to work with you or for you...
btw you have mail....
Jayce xx

http://www.jayce-xaveri.co.uk

Come check out

<http://www.jayces-sexercise.com/>
pEater

Post by pEater »

Hi Alicia,

Sounds like a great plan - I sent you an e-mail just recently as I'd be very interested in working for you

Best regards,
Neil
hunny1

Post by hunny1 »

hiya hun, im a proff freelance model, and maybe we could help each other, take a browse thru my web site, there are contact links throughout if need be xxxx hunnybunny xxxx

another day, another dollar
karla

Post by karla »

hi

please contact me

kind regards

karla romano

kr
mandigo

Post by mandigo »

Hi Dear!!! I'm alphons a well hung blk model from east-london!!!!! I've heard about you from "bgafd-forum"and i'm keen to appear in your video production!!!! i'm exprienced and easy to work with models!!!!! available for all assignments. "Could you mail me bck with some details please"

I'm an experienced model looking to work with preferably professional photographers and production companies in the UK. I am willing to work with amateurs but only serious inquiries will be answered. It would be helpful if you could let me know let me know exactly what you plan to shoot with me .
I am open to most work up to adult levels, provided the arrangement is extremely safe and professional.
You can check my profile at www.digiblue.co.uk at male model section"mandigo"
I hope to hear from u very soon.....
*mandigo@hotmail.co.uk
Alphons@makaveli
xxx

***Live in your dreams or die in someone else's***
***Hustler***Loyality***Respect***

Hammer@makveli
xxx
Lala_X

Post by Lala_X »

Hi,
I'm a full time model based in Bristol but happy to travel for work. If you'd like to know more please drop me a line and I'll send you some pics. Thanks

Lala

I am black, french, very sexy and love my work! I'm a real poseur and love being in front of the camera! I really enjoy my work and bring that enjoyment to each and every shoot! If you want to know more please get in touch!
jim gregory

Post by jim gregory »

hi alicia i would like to be considered for some of your forthcoming shoots im fairly new to the industry ive done quite abit of solo stuff before i did a shoot with the great faye rampton last month and i am in need of some work jim